huehuehue76

Mar 13, 2018
I used the save in this thread (i replaced the extra.sd file) but i still dont get all the cg can anyone else share there whole save folder?

Petrine12

May 26, 2020
Man.

tl;dr: Gore makes me physically sick and this game fucked me up. I do like the art though.

I haven't played this at all. Saw videos of scenes on xvids and really liked the art. I should have read the signs on the wall after the first like...2 videos. I binged all the videos and though none of them had gore, the last one had death. My dumb self got curious about the fate of the other characters though and that's where I went wrong. Found a CG gallery and discovered that my weak stomach can't handle the gore. Dry heaved over the toilet. I'm jealous of people that can handle this stuff because again the art is really nice.

Spoilers below I guess?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: shizu_971

blarg0192

Mar 10, 2018
Man...everything else about this game sounds incredible, but guro is just not my bag...euphoria was pretty much my limit

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
Man...everything else about this game sounds incredible, but guro is just not my bag...euphoria was pretty much my limit
If you don't liike, or at least can't stomach, guro, then about 1/3 to 1/2 of the scenes (including most of the H scenes) will be too much for you. BUT... like Euphoria, only more so... the story is interesting, and the writing is intriguing, and it poses a few questions worth thinking about. But... it DOES have a lot of guro, I'm not going to lie.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
If Euphoria was your limit then this will likely put you off.

Don't get me wrong, the story and some of the characters are fantastic but it is very gruesome.

blarg0192

Mar 10, 2018
If you don't liike, or at least can't stomach, guro, then about 1/3 to 1/2 of the scenes (including most of the H scenes) will be too much for you. BUT... like Euphoria, only more so... the story is interesting, and the writing is intriguing, and it poses a few questions worth thinking about. But... it DOES have a lot of guro, I'm not going to lie.
If Euphoria was your limit then this will likely put you off.

Don't get me wrong, the story and some of the characters are fantastic but it is very gruesome.

General brutality I'm fine with. Euphoria was awesome in the respect, but as far as dismemberment and death and stuff, can't fap to it. The whole
thing in Euphoria was a major boner killer for me.

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
General brutality I'm fine with. Euphoria was awesome in the respect, but as far as dismemberment and death and stuff, can't fap to it. The whole
thing in Euphoria was a major boner killer for me.
Yeah Maggot Baits is probably not for you. Unlike Euphoria it is genuinely focused on guro.

Liz0

Sep 3, 2020
I just finished Euphoria and Gore Screaming Show so I decided to give this a go because I liked Euphoria and heard a lot of things about this game.

...the second scene is already harder to watch than 90% of the stuff in those 2 games.

• Haha
Reactions: Horker14

Deathcon1000

Jun 12, 2022
I just finished Euphoria and Gore Screaming Show so I decided to give this a go because I liked Euphoria and heard a lot of things about this game.

...the second scene is already harder to watch than 90% of the stuff in those 2 games.
That's funny. I literally just finished playing those two myself last week. While these types of games normally aren't within the genre I usually play, I gotta say they were both great. However, I will agree that this one is far and beyond what I was expecting, but I actually can't stop myself from playing it. I just need to see how far they'll go.

galarax

Jul 19, 2017
the links all download a file that says "download ready" in the title. seems like it downloads a sketchy downloader. can anyone confirm this still works?

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
the links all download a file that says "download ready" in the title. seems like it downloads a sketchy downloader. can anyone confirm this still works?
If you don't have adblock, you're probably clicking malware-laden ads disguised as download buttons. I took a look at the Mega link, which the file contained is "Maggot_Baits .7z" with a file size of 2.93 GB.

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes