Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
link(s) are not working for me, can someone post it as a regular .zip file, for whatever reason it wont dowload for me when using the other links.
My guy, the game is like 3GB large. It's not something you just dump into a forum. You sure you don't have a setting on your browser toggled? Like the other day, I found that that you need to turn on or off Tracking Protection on Firefox if you wanna download off Google Drive.

rhrkrhh

Jun 18, 2021
My guy, the game is like 3GB large. It's not something you just dump into a forum. You sure you don't have a setting on your browser toggled? Like the other day, I found that that you need to turn on or off Tracking Protection on Firefox if you wanna download off Google Drive.
I had the protection settings for my browser on, thank you.

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
fucking love this game but its long and im smoothbrained anyone know of a complete save i can use or another method to unlock the full gallery
there is a little something top right of this page called a search bar
it's magical you'll see
just write "save" in it then click on "search" and tadaaaa... you have it

Droidcat39

Oct 19, 2017
nothings coming up which is why i asked thank you for the vague and useless help
We are not obliged to help or answer anyone, and less to some one that write something like this:
" nothings coming up which is why i asked thank you for the vague and useless help"
After posting this and getting the tip to go to the search bar, selecting This thread and the user SAVE FILE
"fucking love this game but its long and im smoothbrained anyone know of a complete save i can use or another method to unlock the full gallery"

Droidcat39

Oct 19, 2017
like i said im smoothbrained as fuck i got it to work thank you tho it crashed mid scene and suddenly i got hit with a licensing agreement in japanese and the data dissapeared
That´s weird, it only happens when you try to play the original version(the paid one) with the save file of the cracked one. Try reinstalling it again after you check your antivirus and add an exception to the game folder

Otherwise you can use the guide/walkthrough i posted

Feb 7, 2020
I keep getting this pop up and crashing after the confirm config setting screen cant seem to fix it. Even used a locale emulator

[対象ファイル]
data\script\eris\es_gsd.yst

[場所]
707 行目

[内容]

SAVE[ ]

ファイルデータ config.sd を書き込めませんでした。

エラー番号 : 13
書き込みが拒否されました。ファイルまたはフォルダが読取専用になっている可能性があります。
same i don't know what to do about it.
Edit: Never mind. I fixed it. The entire game folder and all it's files were set to "Read Only" and some of the files were blocked. Once i changed that, it started working properly.

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Is it all gore, or is there enough other content to warrant skipping through to?
It's mainly gore and violence.

If you skip through it you will also miss a LOT of story and stuff that happens at the end won't make sense.

-Nothing-

Aug 16, 2021
Judging by crowdsourced sigma rules and behavior of the file settings.exe, this file potentially is malicious

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Sayathing

-Nothing-

Aug 16, 2021
Well crap. I really wanna try it out since I liked Euphoria but thats too bad.
Do not worry, game's executable file (maggotbaits.exe) has no viruses, but don't touch file called settings.exe.
Judging by screenshots from there is even no point to use that file. screen_1.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: P_G_B and Sayathing

LadyCygnus

Aug 4, 2021
So, I think I've done all the endings. Bad End (Chose to attack her). Ending 1 (first play through). Ending 2 (Did the guided choices. Queer, Ask about Witches, Its relevant). However, I am still at 99% completion.

The unfortunate part is that I used an already saved file I found here to unlock all the CGs so I do not know if I am missing any scenes.

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
This game is not so much about justice (though it deals with characters that have lost hope in justice). I see in it several themes that seem more important:
- What makes us human? MB compares 'decency, honesty, love' to limbs: appendages that are not necessary to define a human being (you're a human being even if you lose them), but that are 'appropriate' to human beings. They are, as MB says in one of its most memorable quotes, 'for those who have the richness of heart to believe in them'. They are an outgrowth of our humanity that shows how far we can go -- even though we're still human without them.
- What is love? Several characters claim to act for 'love'. Valentinos is the 'hammer of the church,' who exterminates 'threats to God' and punishes 'sinners' so that (God's) love can survive and thrive. He loses; and I think the game makes it clear that his viewpoint is wrong. The main antagonist, 'Jane Doe' (the girl with different-color eyes), wants love to be "agape", i.e., love of a superior Being for all of creation; she wants to create perfection and a world without pain, a paradise on earth, and it is to this goal that she sacrifices the Disaster Witches in such horrible ways (she clearly thinks that the ends justify the means), but she is also incapable of accepting individual love, so she despises Shimon for loving her. Carol, on the other hand, loves Shōgo and believes in the mutual salvation implicit in that love -- and Shōgo, even if he won't admit it, also loves her, enough that, in the Ashes and Diamonds ending, she is saved, pregnant with his son. This is eros, or individual love. Are these things worthy of the same name -- Valentinos' "instrumental" love ('do God's wil, be His weapon,l and smite His enemies!'), Jane Doe's agape ('save the world!'), or Carol's eros ('save Shōgo')?

Last edited:

Sayathing

Nov 27, 2020
Damn the game is great wished I had heard of it sooner, any other games like this aside from Euphoria?

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes