Bootycelli

Jan 2, 2018
The main cat girl character's design is legit amazing and one of the best I've ever seen, yet wasted on an unmarketable thing like this. What a shame.

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
The main cat girl character's design is legit amazing and one of the best I've ever seen, yet wasted on an unmarketable thing like this. What a shame.
Speak for yourself, buddy. This is one of the best VNs I've played so far, and judging by the number and variety of fans, I don't think they'll have much trouble getting their investment back and more.

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
If you select "no" to wanting to see grotesque violence in the first settings screen, what does that do? Will certain CGs just be blurred out? Will entire scenarios not come up in the story? Will the stories play out but the CG just won't display?

Vandalbear

Mar 10, 2020
The latest Gore I've played/watched was Kowaku no Toki and a certain manga (don't remember the name) with an immortal maid who constantly gets sexually tortured by her master with different kind of tools to the point of even fuking a...ugh baby still inside the womb of the maid and then...ugh force extract the baby only to finally put it inside a...ugh mixer and...ugh....
Bit late for the reply, and dont know if anyones responded to this but...

Kowaku no Toki is one of the more f*cked uo hentai I've watched without a doubt.

The manga (hdoujin) youre talking about is Mai-chan's Daily life, by one of the masters of guro, Uziga Waita. Some other guro artist recommendations are:

Algolagnia (Quite amusing, almost parody)
Dolcett Archives, (western guro, cannablism, snuff)
Juan Gotoh (Couple of guro doujins)
Nanashi (The artist which is currently serialising Nagatoro, has a dark past on nhentai)
Kei-kun (Witches Final hour )

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ahsl

hulululty

Sep 15, 2020
Hey I was wondering if anyone else was having problem like I do.
I think its a problem with clockup games for me.
I can install the game, run the .exe file fine but as soon as the game starts the game becomes too choppy to play. Like it feels like im playing on 2fps.

My locale is set on Japan + tried using locale emulator.
Tried running the game on administrator mode, and compatibility mode (wind7 and etc) but its still unplayable.
I have the same exact problem with Euphoria also. Can anyone help me with this?

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
This seems to be it:

Based on the description and tags, it's a total gore fest.
Looks good by description.
Can somebody create a request for this game? I don't have permission to create a thread in request game area.

PS: Picture gallery looks promising ^^

Last edited:

neppyfever

Dec 31, 2018
Does anyone have Maggot baits drama CD file or link? I really wanna listen to it so much!!!

Last edited:

neppyfever

Dec 31, 2018
The drama CD name's
Maggot baits ソフマップ特典ドラマCD 「おなてつボイス」
can someone share this please.

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes