Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
any guide or walkthrough please ?
I can't find one in English but maybe in jap ? if someone who understand jap can search and eventually translate it ?

Droidcat39

Oct 19, 2017
any guide or walkthrough please ?
I can't find one in English but maybe in jap ? if someone who understand jap can search and eventually translate it ?
Walkthrough

1) Fight(Bad Ending) or Escape
-On first playthrough you dont have to make any other choice
(Ending 1)
Start again and then:
2) Ahborrent or Queer*
3) Shimon or The wiches*
4) Must be solved* or irrelevant
(Ending 2)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Zakkuri

Jan 16, 2018
I dunno what to do at this point because it seems like nobody else is having an issue, but I can't get Maggot Baits to work past the first chapter. Right after the first Guro scene in the club, there's a bit of text before it cuts to what I assume is the intro video? But it doesn't play for me. Instead, the game just crashes. I've tried changing my resolution, toggling random settings, but legitimately nothing seems to work.

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
I dunno what to do at this point because it seems like nobody else is having an issue, but I can't get Maggot Baits to work past the first chapter. Right after the first Guro scene in the club, there's a bit of text before it cuts to what I assume is the intro video? But it doesn't play for me. Instead, the game just crashes. I've tried changing my resolution, toggling random settings, but legitimately nothing seems to work.
Try to update DirectX
and see if you have the same settings :
CaptureF95.PNG

Reactions: n0b0dy

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Man, even with the guro off I can barely bring myself to fap to this shit. Twisted f*****. Fapped to one of the scenes where a chick died at the end of it and I felt like shit.

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
Soooo .. I've finished the game ( the true ending )
now I want to do 2 things :
the first one is to cry for some hours
the second is killing all the males of the human race

traplover19

Formerly 'lowtierntrgod'
Nov 4, 2018
At first I was turned off I'm not into guro but damn if you can push trough the story is amazing just like clockup other and more infamous work euphoria great story and I got used to the gore pretty easily if your offended or turn off by that don't play it if you however can push part that play it for the story alone

pyr0w

Feb 19, 2018
Same reason we get a boner from rape or bdsm, violence is pleasing to the human mind its why we go to action movies and enjoy watching hundreds of people die whilst eating popcorn.
Except we don't.
Nearly all media that is made for the 'good feels', that has violence, isn't using the violence ITSELF for it. It is depicting the protagonist's agency. It is showing a character that the audience is identifying with using 'power' against the 'enemy'.

MOST people are repulsed by violence for violence sake. Sometimes this revulsion is due to us imagining ourselves being the victim of said acts. This often leads to thinking about our own mortality. Or imagining a permanent maiming injury.
But sometimes the thought of committing the violence is just as horrifying. Empathy is a bitch.

Violence for the sake of violence is used (almost) exclusively in the genre of horror. Because most people are revolted by it.

Second. Rape is about power not violence. Violence CAN be that application of power. But it does not need to be.

Third. BDSM is about trust. If you just see someone whipping someone else who is tied up, you are TOTALLY missing the mark.

If you enjoy violence, or are aroused by it, that's fine. I'm not going to kink shame anyone as long as they are being safe IRL. You do you.

But don't make the mistake of thinking that most people also like it. Because the overwhelming majority does not.

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
You can set Ahegao and Gore off although the gorey bits are censored and any mutilation and stuff still happens. Don't care much for a majority of the stuff in this game but I like how the dicks are drawn.
So all the scenes are still shown and it basically just slaps a mosaic or whatever over the blood?

nitobe-san

Oct 1, 2017
So all the scenes are still shown and it basically just slaps a mosaic or whatever over the blood?
Yes. Black bars are put over mutilated parts but actually stabbing, cutting, and other related gore stuff still occur. Many of the story scenes include gore and is unavoidable, and although its blacked out the gorey stuff still happens.

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes