Sep 26, 2017
Wow, been waiting for this long time, my dudes. I've even played it in japanese, understanding just enough to keep fapping.

Thanks for this gift Op, CLOCKUP is the best thing.

Reactions: n0b0dy

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
yo thanks for steering me more away from this game even though i was already steered away
Yeah, it's not pleasant to look at. There is a mode that covers the gruesome stuff with black blocks but it's still going on.

I normally hate shit like this but the writing was so good I kinda got lost in it and couldn't stop reading.

The only thing I will say is as sweet and innocent as the girl is being hacked up, she's murdered hundreds of people if not more.

None of the girls in it are what you'd call good. It's just variations of fucked up fighting different variations of fucked up. Even the Mc is a bit of a cold blooded bastard. He has his reasons though.

On top of that the girls have that whole immortal thing going on. That doesn't kill her. She'll be fine.

monroe

insert cringey ass bio here
Staff member
Donor
Jun 23, 2017
Don't let the gore turn you off. It's a very well written game with a pretty engaging story. I didn't stop playing until I reached the first ending.

Not sure If I like this better than Euphoria though.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Now you are making me interested in seeing this game Avaron... :unsure::unsure:
What I will say is you have to see the bad ending before the good ones.

I know gore and shit puts a lot of people off, it is pretty niche, but the story, writing and characters balance it out a bit.

When I first read it I saw a pic of the girl being hacked up with her cute lil bunny ears and I was nearly put off thinking how could someone do that to such a cute innocent lil thing .... cute they may be, innocent they are not.

It is a really good story. If the gore really does seem too much just turn it off first, it's still worth going through for the read.

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
Not sure If I like this better than Euphoria though.
euphoria had issues, most notably it switched genres too often and ended up quietly losing plot threads along the way. Still, it had a lot of charm and was something of an emotional rollercoaster that the more focused story of Maggot Baits can't necessarily match.

I'm not sure which one I like better either :unsure:

Reactions: monroe and n0b0dy

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
And I thought I was a fucking creep. This dev needs a couple bullets adminstered at high velocity and maybe some therapy. What kind of a monster can do such terrible things to cute girls?

I saw the tentacle tag, got a semi then saw the 4th screenshot and now I have a reverse boner
They aren't cute girls, well, they are cute but they are immortal witches and they do quite evil things.

I would advise not judging without knowing the story especially considering....

It's 2 other "cute girls" doing the torturing.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
What I will say is you have to see the bad ending before the good ones.

I know gore and shit puts a lot of people off, it is pretty niche, but the story, writing and characters balance it out a bit.

When I first read it I saw a pic of the girl being hacked up with her cute lil bunny ears and I was nearly put off thinking how could someone do that to such a cute innocent lil thing .... cute they may be, innocent they are not.

It is a really good story. If the gore really does seem too much just turn it off first, it's still worth going through for the read.
No worries about gore. I loved the Dead Space series and if the poor protagonist Isaac getting killed in the most gruesome ways by some nightmare-ish creatures didn't stopped me from playing it there, so i can take anything this game throws at me. :cool:

I just need to remember to put this game in the backlog. I haven't found time to play neither Become a Rock Star or Doctor Amana newest updates. :p

Last edited:

Anoxida

Aug 27, 2018
Game is running super laggy for me for some reason even though my computer is far more than capable.

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
The art quality is phenomenally good.
Dialogue isn't awful.
You'd think this is the first game to be tl'd into english of all jap games.

amBest

Jul 18, 2017
Well ... I've been waiting for this game for years.

Gosh I wish more extreme japanese games would get translated!

Reactions: n0b0dy

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Well ... I've been waiting for this game for years.

Gosh I wish more extreme japanese games would get translated!
Needs to be a market for it.

Games like this are niche and generally don't make much money so aren't worth translating.

Maggot Baits got a following due to the dev who got their following from Euphoria. While the content may be extreme in places they are also great writers with interesting stories.

Gore for the sake of gore won't make money, gore with great storytelling behind it will always find a market.

Think about this way, these devs have people reading their work that aren't into guro. Personally i'm more of a vanilla girl. I love romance and love stories and people being happy and not hacked up yet Euphoria was such a great story with interesting characters that I followed their work and loved this.

On the flip side of that I have no interest in something that is pure gore for the sake of shock value. without a story to get a hook on it will struggle to find a market to make it worth translating.

Don't get me wrong, there is certainly a market to be found in the guro community but it's still niche and not bringing in the numbers to make it worth the work.

Give it time though. As more games like this find a foothold the community might grow. Devs like these are showing that it is more than just the gore and opening it up to a wider audience.

While it will never be mainstream it can certainly find a following large enough that more games could be worth bringing over.

Just have to see how well this does in sales. Euphoria did pretty well and I think this is the better story so I hope it does well. It's so much more than just extreme content.

Reactions: asehpe
4.30 star(s) 12 Votes