Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
VermillioN Holla at me when you finished the game and tell me what you think about this game XD
If i remember correct you really wanted to play this LOL

Reactions: VermillioN

Xypher

May 1, 2017
So finished the game, skipped through all the exposition and there still alot of locked CGs, even though the only I get to have a choice is the warehouse scene. Don't know how to get the rest

VermillioN

May 4, 2017
Urusaisenpai
I will and you have no idea how i've wanted to play this. I've been playing other games from ClockUp and i can say that they are well balanced in story/ero, especially the last one.

The funny thing about mangagammer is that they took the same amout of time to trasnlate this and kuroinu, what is this some kind of evil plot? :unsure:

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Urusaisenpai
I will and you have no idea how i've wanted to play this. I've been playing other games from ClockUp and i can say that they are well balanced in story/ero, especially the last one.

The funny thing about mangagammer is that they took the same amout of time to trasnlate this and kuroinu, what is this some kind of evil plot? :unsure:
I remember every time I posted the "VN's Status update"
You were always complaining about how you really wanted to play "maggot baits" LOL

1571928956893.png
LOL.. NUMBER #1 FAN VermillioN

• Haha
Reactions: VermillioN

Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
Oh wow. I've been waiting since 2015 or something.

Although I wonder why they didn't bring it to Steam... :unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: n0b0dy

izayamika

Sep 11, 2017
was about to say "eh....gouging eyes? tentacle with eyes? ok this isn't my cup of tea" even though that big girl on the 3rd picture made me interested then i saw the first screenshot....oh you can disable the grotesque so i guess i can avoid most of the one i dislike.....

basically good you can avoid the grotesque scene if its not your taste

bajonk

Jun 10, 2017
First time finding guro/vore game in this beloved site of mine. Although rather than the arts that looks incredibly beautiful, im more interested in looking at all the discussion. Dunno why, seeing people argue really turns me on hahah. I might be developing a brand new fetish huh.. My concern though, i thought guro/vore tags is banned here?

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes