data\script\eris\es_gsd.yst

[場所]
707 行目

[内容]

SAVE[ ]

ファイルデータ config.sd を書き込めませんでした。

エラー番号 : 13
書き込みが拒否されました。ファイルまたはフォルダが読取専用になっている可能性があります。
Forget it i fixed it, for some reason the torrent set all the files to only read you got to manually change every single file in the save folder.

Reactions: Foxtra and rajen

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
was about to say "eh....gouging eyes? tentacle with eyes? ok this isn't my cup of tea" even though that big girl on the 3rd picture made me interested then i saw the first screenshot....oh you can disable the grotesque so i guess i can avoid most of the one i dislike.....

basically good you can avoid the grotesque scene if its not your taste
Not really.

It still happens it just puts a black mark over it. It's going on still it's just covered up the gore. You know what's happening you just don't see the full picture.

If someone has a leg cut off it just puts a black mark where the blood is. The leg is still clearly missing below the black mark.

It doesn't do a very good job of disabling it.

Also the words are still there telling you what's going on.

poor girls :(
This is one thing the story does get right.

While what happens to them isn't exactly nice they aren't very nice to begin with.

They are witches that get their power through sperm and then slaughter people in massive numbers.

Even the MC is completely cold blooded to start with. He only softens up to one or two of them, mainly 1.

Also, if you makes you feel any better, the witches are immortal so no matter how much they are torn apart they eventually repair unless they have their heads cut off ... think Highlander with more women, torture and rape.

• Wow
Reactions: 9inchz

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Clock-up are the greatest artists of our time. Every high-school teacher who teaches art/art-history and does not show Euphoria and Maggot Baits to their classes are frauds and should be fired from their jobs immediately.

Don't mind me, I am just super stoked this is finally here. The universe is good :love:
Well, to be exact, artists usually aren't a part of the studio. Studios hire specific artists when necessary and it may be a different one every single game. This time it's master Hamashima Shigeo's work He wasn't only working with Clock Up, but yeah, he did art for some of the most famous Clock Up's games like Euphoria and he's really really good. :love: :love:

Reactions: rKnight and n0b0dy

dorianv

Aug 10, 2017
You know.. I've seen many things.... I also fapped to some things that I felt ashamed afterwards... however this....
I have no idea what kind of person could make this...
Suddenly I feel better about myself as it seems I could be far.. far.. way far worse.

Reactions: Plurmp McFlurnten

マッド

Jul 24, 2017
Well the company is CLOCKUP. They make the traditional harem titles than they make weird shit like Euphoria that ended up selling so well fans where demanding a sequel. Guro is a extremely niche market. Most games its usually for who venture into bad ends who remembers SCHOOL DAYS? Or its the type of visual novel company that enjoys fucking with your head I'm talking to you NITROPLUS.

Dec 9, 2017
I was questioning euphoria when it first came out then I finally gave in to curiosity and played through it and it is now one of my favorite VN's. I'm going to give this one a shot and maybe it could be the same thing. I also really like the artwork in the CLOCKUP games. I know this is quite different from EROGE and euphoria but 'm hoping the writing and characters shine through.

Yuri L

Apr 28, 2017
I heard this game is filled up with messed up stuff but for someone who prefers action, mystery stories (like I/O, Ever17, Dies Irae, Tokyo Babel) would anyone recommend I should check this out? I didn't like Euphoria because it wasted too much time in getting going and I lost patience before reaching the praised true route.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Well the company is CLOCKUP. They make the traditional harem titles than they make weird shit like Euphoria that ended up selling so well fans where demanding a sequel. Guro is a extremely niche market. Most games its usually for who venture into bad ends who remembers SCHOOL DAYS? Or its the type of visual novel company that enjoys fucking with your head I'm talking to you NITROPLUS.
The thing with this company isn't the guro, they even pull in fans like me and i'm a proper vanilla bitch. I love romance and all that fluffy girly shit we're supposed to like.

The guro isn't what I like here it's the writing. They have some awesome writing behind the sick shit going on.

Both this and Euphoria had me so hooked on what was going on and some of the characters that the gory shit didn't even factor.

Feb 18, 2019
Tags tags and tags. Read them. Since i like fucked up shit i started to play it, but damn... i never thought that this is insanely fucked up. Absolutely not for those with weak will and stomach.
But i have to admit, the quality of this is fckin amazing.

If443

Apr 14, 2018
Corpse Party even all the shit happens there I am ok with , but this game I not want risk what is left of my sanity I’m looking at you Girls frontline on the lasts chapters , and the only game of this group I play was eroge because that shit is one of my favorite hentai

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes