Unity Magic Academy [v0.2.3] [WildPear Games]

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes
Feb 17, 2018
I think at this stage i didn't went right to the Inn but to the engineer and no scene was triggered when going to the Inn afterwards.
That might be the issue.
I found what causes the bug. After the Mc speaks with Victoria, you are given freedom of movement on the map. The bug appears if you talk to Grace again before going to the Inn.
After talking to Victoria, she will offer to find Grace's room at the inn
Grace's dialogues that you read before talking to Victoria appear as if they were unread again. If you reread them, the bug appears. In fact, it is enough to select Grace again and the bug appears. You don't even need to see the dialogues again.

Last edited:
Reactions: WildPear

WildPear

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2024
Do you have an image of what the tile looks like?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And in the new update, I will try to increase the chance of these objects appearing so that progression is easier.

I dont seem to recall getting to any of that...
That might be the issue.
I found what causes the bug.
Damn it! Thank you so much guys! Yes, there is indeed a bug because the quest is start again - and it breaks the quest system.
I will fix this place and tweak the code a bit so that these things don't break it anymore.
Hooray!

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Damn it! Thank you so much guys! Yes, there is indeed a bug because the quest is start again - and it breaks the quest system.
I will fix this place and tweak the code a bit so that these things don't break it anymore.
Hooray!
Your very welcome, glad I was able to help with sharing all the save files....

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes