Maniack

Jul 8, 2020
There's certainly some, though it doesn't have the sequence from the first game where the giant dragon girl pees all over you causing you to become petrified.
A few examples: if you have an "Invisble" as a familiar (and delete the skill that keeps her invisible), you'll see she pees whenever you have sex/masturbate. The Comet Lilim also pee whilst sexy times are going on, and have a scene where they can force you to pee so they can cross the streams.
The Tea Fairy will force you to pee in certain forms to collect the pee to make her tea; if you dilute it with semen, she'll pee into it herself to top up the level.
View attachment 1736046 View attachment 1736048
Gotcha. I actually didn't know that about the first game. all i knew that there was 1 (?) cg scene where a character pees in the bath. I didn't see much mention of pee other than that so i wasn't particularly interested. Kinda want to see the dragon girl scene though.

After playing the demo though, ithad enough pee (what with an item that just makes the character pee) that i was interested in 2.

If that's all the pee, that's enough, but if there's still more pee other than what you listed, then that's great.

jolg

Jul 7, 2020
You should be able to turn that off - Menu -> Config -> Page 2 -> Auto Zoom Off.

If you have enough Punishment Tickets you can force her to spawn by interacting with the statues of her, otherwise she appears at random. There's an inn where you get some tickets if you stay there, which is a cheap way of getting more tickets.

There's one specific gnome that gives that scene - she's in the Geolectro Cave, in the area with four doors in a row - go in the second door from the right. In general, is very good about where to get specific scenes, if you translate it from Japanese using Google Chrome or similar.

The blue heart scenes are "invitation" scenes - they take place in a special room or area that the monster girl will take you to, for example the Hidden Milk Elf Village, the Lamia area after they petrify you and the Comet Lilim spaceship.
Thanks, also does the shopkeep have any scenes

DrDdr

Sep 19, 2021
"My Room" still doesn't look like a normal sprite gallery. Is there any way to view some of the scenes other than playing through the game again?

tsunamizero02

Jan 8, 2018
"My Room" still doesn't look like a normal sprite gallery. Is there any way to view some of the scenes other than playing through the game again?
In the menu go to Quests. You'll see two rows of character portraits at the bottom. The top row is Side Quests and the bottom is Memories.
You can replay scenes by activating the Memory portraits.

DrDdr

Sep 19, 2021
In the menu go to Quests. You'll see two rows of character portraits at the bottom. The top row is Side Quests and the bottom is Memories.
You can replay scenes by activating the Memory portraits.
Yes, I know, but I'm talking about events with ordinary mobs, in the room itself it says that not all scenes can be available due to special conditions.

eeka bkum

Sep 20, 2020
Gotcha. I actually didn't know that about the first game. all i knew that there was 1 (?) cg scene where a character pees in the bath. I didn't see much mention of pee other than that so i wasn't particularly interested. Kinda want to see the dragon girl scene though.

After playing the demo though, ithad enough pee (what with an item that just makes the character pee) that i was interested in 2.

If that's all the pee, that's enough, but if there's still more pee other than what you listed, then that's great.
I think the giant fairy rings also pee when they are trying to build your lust so that the can do their 16 sex act.

Sscdrake

Jun 24, 2018
dots can either mean it haven't unlocked yet, or you need other variant of that monster
usually they're on another maps.
if it haven't unlocked you might need unlock another form or continue story.
Yeah, as ruthile says. You can also see the scenes you've unlocked from the Dictionary - it will list all the ones you've seen. If you try to summon girls in My Room, sometimes specific scenes will let you summon different variants of monster girl too.
Thanky you both.

Juanmamola76

May 6, 2018
Why is the title translated as Magic Castle?
Instead of "Paradise Fortress (...)"
My Nipponese sucks but I feel it's more appropriate and it's the official translation on the English product page on Dlsite. Besides it sounds a million times less generic.

No hate, the translation of the game itself feels right, but I find it curious.

ruthile

Nov 26, 2018
Yes, I know, but I'm talking about events with ordinary mobs, in the room itself it says that not all scenes can be available due to special conditions.
if you touch the green crystal you can almost summon all ordinary mobs inside my room
some scenes that not available to summons are bosses, you can try to talk to gnomes in my room to replay the bosses fight.

the scenes with bath icon are needed to summon them as familiar and bring to bath room
you can use feather item and teleport to any city map.
(if you use djweish save file, you can fly to pilgrim village page 7 or stargazy bath page 8)
reminder you need to be naked. (use hammer item beside feather)

special invitation (blue heart) and some mobs unfortunately need to visit them in their respective map
you can fly there referring to the (its in japanese)

simple person asking simple question : is there any way to change keyboard config?
unfortunately no, we only can change controller keybind.

Reactions: DrDdr

jolg

Jul 7, 2020
The blue heart scenes are "invitation" scenes - they take place in a special room or area that the monster girl will take you to, for example the Hidden Milk Elf Village, the Lamia area after they petrify you and the Comet Lilim spaceship.
Can you also tell how to get to them?

ruthile

Nov 26, 2018
Can you also tell how to get to them?
edited DeepL from wiki

Lamia.
Occurs after being raped by individual (stone lamia) in hidden area bottom side of Lost Snake
you will be petrified if you don't move for awhile
edit: apparently all Lamia in that map will do, as long as named Stone Lamia

Comet Lilim
This event occurs when you approach the individual at the top of the Observatory Tower
(the captain of the Comet Lilim Defense Force) in the boy (naked) form and do not resist.
She will take you to the dedicated map (Happiness No. 16).

Milk Elf Rider
While receiving Scenes3 from the individual (the milk elf flyer) at the bottom of the map in "W. Tower M,"
move your ship with the left and right keys and hit the light circle (looks like moon reflection on water)
Move to the exclusive map (Hidden Village of Milk Elves).

Last edited:
Reactions: Sekkara and jolg

DrDdr

Sep 19, 2021
if you touch the green crystal you can almost summon all ordinary mobs inside my room
some scenes that not available to summons are bosses, you can try to talk to gnomes in my room to replay the bosses fight.

the scenes with bath icon are needed to summon them as familiar and bring to bath room
you can use feather item and teleport to any city map.
(if you use djweish save file, you can fly to pilgrim village page 7 or stargazy bath page 8)
reminder you need to be naked. (use hammer item beside feather)

special invitation (blue heart) and some mobs unfortunately need to visit them in their respective map
you can fly there referring to the (its in japanese)

unfortunately no, we only can change controller keybind.
many thanks

Yamaidar

Jul 14, 2019
What is the 'Lewd Voice' in the hallway before the Empusa tower? It drops a single red orb if you deplete its HP, but the HP regenerates immediately. Can it be captured somehow?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sscdrake

Jun 24, 2018
What is the 'Lewd Voice' in the hallway before the Empusa tower? It drops a single red orb if you deplete its HP, but the HP regenerates immediately. Can it be captured somehow?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah this confused me for a while... keep those spots in mind though I think that's the only one you find before they become relevant. With as few spoilers as possible, later on via the main story there's quest you'll do to take someone to a particular village. After you do so, you'll be able to find that character wherever you hear the lewd voices. Game will explain why the first time; anyway, after that point in the story all you have to do is hit them to zero hp to uncloak them (lewd voice will be replaced by name, you'll actually see the character, and they won't regenerate), then press down to 'rescue' them, after which you'll be given an item, usually a consumable.

Reactions: Yamaidar

jolg

Jul 7, 2020
Wonder where basilisks are, i've seen some pics where you fight one and are they in ex chapters?

TheBlindSteve

May 14, 2017
Yeah this confused me for a while... keep those spots in mind though I think that's the only one you find before they become relevant. With as few spoilers as possible, later on via the main story there's quest you'll do to take someone to a particular village. After you do so, you'll be able to find that character wherever you hear the lewd voices. Game will explain why the first time; anyway, after that point in the story all you have to do is hit them to zero hp to uncloak them (lewd voice will be replaced by name, you'll actually see the character, and they won't regenerate), then press down to 'rescue' them, after which you'll be given an item, usually a consumable.
Actually I've gone back to a few lewd voices previously, even hit them to death, they're not the same person, unless it 's bugged. Might be part of a different quest, mostly likely an EX quest.
Wonder where basilisks are, i've seen some pics where you fight one and are they in ex chapters?
Judging by their position in the dictionary, probably. They're near the very bottom, so it's certainly near the end of the game.

jolg

Jul 7, 2020
Need help, started chrono quest with whole go to past thing, what do i need to do for true ending?

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes