godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
So, I beat the game on normal mode. It was nice. Decent gameplay, action scenes, solid level design. If there is any problem, it would be some inconsistency in the design. Like the first switch you hit in the room with the giant statue that pisses all over you -> you have to hit it to activate it, but afterwards, you can only interact with switches by moving your character into them (can't hit them).
That aside, I got lost a couple of times, including the aforementioned switch problem.

One thing I did was get the PDF to help and at the bottom, it had a list of codes for a cheat table and none of them worked... so I made my own cheat table, zipped it up and uploaded it here. I hope it works for you because I didn't do much other than find stuff via scanning. Let me know if it does or doesn't work?

I found:
MP - life of the girls
HP - life of the boy
SP - white bar
Jar - fills up with something pink to a max of 120
Energy Balls - used to transform. Each ball is 5, so at max, it'll be 15 - also used for the super attack. You can't transform under a debuff (like after touching the lightning rods that force you back to a boy).
Money - so you can experiment with food shops, buy stuff without worrying "but I might need it later" and sleep at every location with different girls until you get all the cutscenes
Underwater Breathing - doesn't speed you up, sadly. Note: you're expected to drown at one point, so don't use it immediately.
The three stats - that do nothing but open certain doors, as far as I can tell.

aaaand All the items!
- Use items - including the infinite-reuse ones like the hammer that turns you back into a boy (called NMB Mallet, for numbing) and the wings for fast travel; you can give yourself more than the intended max wings but it'll go down off the text box.
- Misc - if you don't want to spend time going from store to store to buy the specific items
- Gear - though the soft gloves have special coding for each girl and I didn't find that. I don't recommend getting specific items on this list that're important for the plot; namely the mermaid fin, air straw, and the card. More Mantles, the Dream Egg and the Honey Pot aren't plot relevant.
- Unique (if you want the book back after that boss fight, though the input is the same as the gloves) and I don't really recommend getting plot relevant items. The "Ouija Board" and "My Home" are safe to get.

I couldn't figure out a way to get the contracts.

According to the PDF, the stats should've also unlocked outfits but I jacked those numbers up to the max of 255 but I couldn't unlock the third row of outfits for any of the characters. Out of all the dresses, I only unlocked the White Dress for the "Devilish" girl and that was before I decided to fiddle with the cheat engine. Oh well.

Enjoy!

Also, if this isn't allowed, I'm sorry. Just let me know and I'll delete this post. I just imagined someone might get frustrated and/or don't wanna grind and/or just wanna enjoy the game more leisurely by not having to worry about dying, so they might appreciate this.
Thanks for this, i got absolutely pissed off at the Golem girl fight, whatever her name is, 5 phases and 1 health remaining and i was stuck as a boy, i was ready to quit until i saw this post.

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes