• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Jan 12, 2022
Can anyone help me ?my PC just got formatted and im planning to continue where I left off but I can't save and the game works normally its just that when I save it does not appear on the save screen.....
idk if this is of any help but try this if it works...
download the game again (idk what you mean by format, if it means crash then possibly the game file might have got corrupted)
copy your current save files to the re-downloaded version and check if that works

Pink Man

Jun 21, 2018
How do you unlock the Lakeside Alarune boss's second CG? Or even form a contract with her?

Last edited:

xyfro

May 16, 2022
Finally! I put this away after the Nox emulator stopped working with Google Translate. Time to forget where I was!

gtgod

Mar 16, 2022
i found this video of the game

it has mod in its name, is there a mod for this game and it adds a very hard difficulty level?

djweish

Apr 1, 2018
i found this video of the game

it has mod in its name, is there a mod for this game and it adds a very hard difficulty level?
Yeah, I assume that's the one someone over at ulmf posted. Here's their post with their very hard mod for the first game:

and here for the second game:

The download links are in the description of the embedded video files. Looks like one of the videos got taken down, so you might have to message them for the link...

gtgod

Mar 16, 2022
gah another account i'll have to create and probably not use again?
could you or someone else ask for me please? if not then i guess i could create the account

edit
its been a few days so i made an account

edit edit
there are other vids with the links on the youtubers channel so there was no need to create an account :(
oh well

Last edited:

gtgod

Mar 16, 2022
played through the game and really enjoying it and was wondering is there any 100% guide?
like with all the hidden collectibles, health, magic and stamina increase locations, all unlockables and so on?

gtgod

Mar 16, 2022
anyone know what i do here with the doors? i've been running through them for forever now and nothing has happened 1658367320434.png

UltraGreed

Apr 2, 2021
Hey, guys. Where should I search for the third girl? I've defeated Sakura already and as far as I understand I need new girl to freeze waterfall, but it seems I missed her somewhere before. 1658476646915.png

Avair

Jun 20, 2017
Has anyone encountered an issue where trying to load the game full screen just makes it play for a second on a black screen, minimize, then when you reopen it it crashes? I played the other day perfectly fine but for some reason it's acting weird now

eeeeee66

May 22, 2021
Either i'm really dumb/blind, or this section has a really hard solution
2022-10-10_21-48-51.png
I know i'm supposed to get to the top right button but i have no fucking idea how to get there. I checked every single wall like 3 times over and there is no secret passages or anything. Please help

Aholey

May 18, 2020
when i try to play this it's just a black screen and flashes the menu for like half a second help

Lunaglow

Oct 11, 2022
when i try to play this it's just a black screen and flashes the menu for like half a second help
having the same issue, anyone got a fix?

edit: nvm it worked after reinstalling it and removing spaces from folders in the directory path

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes