Jan 12, 2022
Do i win the game after i free the princess or anything else to do? i can't seem to figure out how to get out of the area.
I am stuck in that house thing.

Last edited:
Jan 12, 2022
There are still some things to do. Walk around the house and speak to everyone. The house has 2 floors, you may have missed a staircase.
yeah i figured it out after what you told, and by mistake i yeeted my save file, i will restart this game after my exams
thanks for the help tho

Apr 23, 2018
Oh, didn't know this one got translated
I remember trying it several years ago and getting stuck unable to progress because I had absolutely no clue what to do since everything was in japanese
Hopefully now I'll finally complete it

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
Oh, didn't know this one got translated
I remember trying it several years ago and getting stuck unable to progress because I had absolutely no clue what to do since everything was in japanese
Hopefully now I'll finally complete it
this one or the sequel?
Because the first one a 70/80% a couple of years ago was done. I still have it

Apr 23, 2018
this one or the sequel?
Because the first one a 70/80% a couple of years ago was done. I still have it
This one, I played it almost a decade ago, back when I was still a young weeb around middle school
I had just learned how to run japanese games on my toaster and found this one to download back then

I never got past the literal first area since there were no instructions anywhere and the commands aren't exactly the most intuitive

Q for options and down for entering doors, really?

Reactions: aisareteinai

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
This one, I played it almost a decade ago, back when I was still a young weeb around middle school
I had just learned how to run japanese games on my toaster and found this one to download back then

I never got past the literal first area since there were no instructions anywhere and the commands aren't exactly the most intuitive

Q for options and down for entering doors, really?
well in some games down is used for it instead of up or action button, but Q for option i think i saw it 2 or 3 times for open the option in other games and yeah... Q for option is a rare sight :LOL:

Squall14

Oct 2, 2021
I wrote a critic on the review page but i also wanted to add that some bosses of this game are too cryptic to beat down. I mean, i hate when you have to die to advance in games. And i'm not even gonna speak about how fucked innocent is to control. It seems that i hate this game a lot because i spoke about most of its flaws but i don't hate it that much. I just wish it was more polished. The shape shifter system with some bgms and the exploring aspect, i like those though

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
I wrote a critic on the review page but i also wanted to add that some bosses of this game are too cryptic to beat down. I mean, i hate when you have to die to advance in games. And i'm not even gonna speak about how fucked innocent is to control. It seems that i hate this game a lot because i spoke about most of its flaws but i don't hate it that much. I just wish it was more polished. The shape shifter system with some bgms and the exploring aspect, i like those though
I don't think is cryptic at all. If you think this one is cryptic you haven't played many games of this genre.
The only thing a bit difficult in this game is when you have to find some switches and explore all the areas but if it was too easy it won't be fun at all.
You are free to put rates without justifying yourself, there are no problems if you don't like parts of a games or some mechanics.
This game is one of the best sidescroller i played and i had a lot of fun... but i had more fun playing Rakuen Iseki no Limulilim and i was sad when he didn't put more content in this one (is the same game dev of RePure Aria).
This is my modest opinion.:cool:

Zackontil

Oct 13, 2019
Yeah, to see sprite scenes you need to go to "My Room" and then use the summoning crystals to pick which monster girls you want to see. You need a contract with them first, though.
How do i go to "my room" ? , just started the games and already have a full save so still confused here

Jan 12, 2022
How do i go to "my room" ? , just started the games and already have a full save so still confused here
ok found it,
assuming you can see the blue icon on the bottom(which means you can go to the room now), select feather then press left arrow key/navigate around it to find "my room"
(to reach this menu, Q button > Items)

vaan21

Feb 19, 2019
Can anyone help me ?my PC just got formatted and im planning to continue where I left off but I can't save and the game works normally its just that when I save it does not appear on the save screen.....

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes