Commenting

May 17, 2020
Well first you need to open up the table(you've done) then click the monitor with a magnifying glass to open up the process tab. Simply click the process of repurearia, and then the values should work properly. Look at the images provided below for a visual aid, but you really shouldn't need it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks, didn't know I had to have the game running as well, used rpgmsaveedit too much

Rtiger99

Feb 11, 2018
I can't find a way in My Room to do boss battles a second time, even with the save file. Am I missing something?

djweish

Apr 1, 2018
I can't find a way in My Room to do boss battles a second time, even with the save file. Am I missing something?
They're in the memory room in the save. It's immediately below the savepoint (the one below the Jukebox), in the door entitled "Space of Memories", then go in the "Strong Enemy Room".

BlackKatXIII

Nov 23, 2018
On the same line, how in the hell do you beat Shinigami Sakura? Nothing I do has any affect with her unlimited quick-cast heals, and I can't get out of the arena. Am I just lacking in whatever ability I need to KO her?

YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
On the same line, how in the hell do you beat Shinigami Sakura? Nothing I do has any affect with her unlimited quick-cast heals, and I can't get out of the arena. Am I just lacking in whatever ability I need to KO her?
Cum on her. After you get her horny, each time you start fapping, she'll give you a blowjob that drains her hp based on how much stamina you have left. Use the hotsprings in the area to refill and repeat until you win.

Kruggov

Jun 8, 2020
Quick question: Does anyone know a strategy to beat the JunkTown boss?
If by JunkTown boss you mean that ice ball-like thing, just equip two Will'o'the Wisps on Pure Love (starter) form, then fire away, you will be able to kill it faster than it can regenerate. It's optional anyway (though beating it unlocks a new form).

BlackKatXIII

Nov 23, 2018
Cum on her. After you get her horny, each time you start fapping, she'll give you a blowjob that drains her hp based on how much stamina you have left. Use the hotsprings in the area to refill and repeat until you win.
Thanks, that helped a load. Now I'm having issues with the Miru boss fight. I haven't outright died fighting her, but I can't figure out her gimmick. I feel like it has something to do with the book, given that it slowly approaches her and she lobs out a boatload of fireballs when we have it, but I'm coming up short on what to actually do with it.

YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
Thanks, that helped a load. Now I'm having issues with the Miru boss fight. I haven't outright died fighting her, but I can't figure out her gimmick. I feel like it has something to do with the book, given that it slowly approaches her and she lobs out a boatload of fireballs when we have it, but I'm coming up short on what to actually do with it.
Yea the gimmick is the book. My guess the way you're supposed to figure that out is after picking up the book, you go into the inventory to read the description of it but basically after you kill all the balls that come out of her and they try to reenter, you press down and C I think it was to block them from coming in.

BlackKatXIII

Nov 23, 2018
Yea the gimmick is the book. My guess the way you're supposed to figure that out is after picking up the book, you go into the inventory to read the description of it but basically after you kill all the balls that come out of her and they try to reenter, you press down and C I think it was to block them from coming in.
.... I feel extremely stupid. I've been fighting her for about 20 minutes now, but that's literally the only thing I haven't done yet. Agh.

BlackKatXIII

Nov 23, 2018
If you play the sequel, that technique comes in useful again. ;)
I'll keep that in mind! But yes, I used the shield a few times but because of its portrayed size when you use it on your own, it didn't occur to me that I could use it to encompass her, too. Now I just have to deal with the abject confusion of this map; I barely understand it enough to travel from place to place semi-reliably. I don't really play platformers very often; this game is something of an exception for me, so I'm struggling pretty hard. But it's rather entertaining, and it doesn't feel unfair yet, so I keep pushing at it!

Kruggov

Jun 8, 2020
My guess is that patch of breakable blocks on the upper part of the map (IIRC coins are always in breakable blocks).
Though it looks like its gonna be a pain to get to them.

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes