c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
Am I just really stupid? I am lost beyond belief, but apparently I am the only one. Regardless, though, could anyone please tell me what I am supposed to do here? I don't know how to unlock the pink door in the boss room, no idea what the feathers are, and have gone back and forth 4 times already. It's a real shame two since I like the game so much. View attachment 1558429
the feather allow you to record a place to warp there anytime, you can only record as many feather you carry with you, go to any feather icon, try use the feather and select record. It would be good have at least 2 with you, record a place near a shop, then record the second nearest you are to warp back and forth quickly

John7733

Aug 9, 2017
I must be fucking dumb, but I really need help at the end of the game. I'm pretty sure the game told me to follow ruruwhoever to "catch her off guard"(probably her second battle, maybe mari from gc). But I have no idea where I should go now. I thought this door would be open and I could go through, but it's locked and I searched every single room from the top of the map, and found nothing(probably just blind). Can somebody please tell me how to end this amazing game before I go mad?

Greml1n

Jun 19, 2017
I must be fucking dumb, but I really need help at the end of the game. I'm pretty sure the game told me to follow ruruwhoever to "catch her off guard"(probably her second battle, maybe mari from gc). But I have no idea where I should go now. I thought this door would be open and I could go through, but it's locked and I searched every single room from the top of the map, and found nothing(probably just blind). Can somebody please tell me how to end this amazing game before I go mad?
Jump on to that platform to your left.

djweish

Apr 1, 2018
It is on Skybridge East past the spike walls. It is a full cutscene when you get near this door
Okay, looks like a scene you only get if you come here before the game needs you to. The screenshotted one has the princess worried about entering the tower before she returns to her body. There are a few other untranslated conversations in the same file; looks like they might be from arriving here even earlier. The attached document fixes the one in your screenshot, but I haven't fixed those other ones, so let me know if they trigger too. (Place it in the event folder over the current one.)

Reactions: ruthile and mewo17

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
anybody feels a bit guilty when you attack the biblio fairy? uuuuwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Any luck in trigger the scene to contract the horse girl that attack you if you bully the biblio fairy? if i transform back to boy she flee away

djweish

Apr 1, 2018
anybody feels a bit guilty when you attack the biblio fairy? uuuuwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Any luck in trigger the scene to contract the horse girl that attack you if you bully the biblio fairy? if i transform back to boy she flee away
When the donkey girl, Biblio-chan, is floating around the library, shoot her until she sends the weird black ball at you (you might need to advance the story far enough for that to happen, I can't remember). Let it hit you and it will lock you in place and drain your magic. You want it to drain all your magic so you revert to male form, and escape from it (by hitting right and left) just as she passes you - that will trigger the "accidental armpit sex" scene.

Reactions: c.o.w

TheBlindSteve

May 14, 2017
Alright so I decided to touch up the 1.21 Cheat engine table I provided earlier, making it work on 1.23 and changing some names around to match the translation. I haven't fully tested everything in it but all the important stuff should work, the only thing that might not work are the Profile defeat logs, because I haven't unlocked everything yet which prevents me from seeing if all of them work. I don't remember where the contract extra table is, I think it got lost when I originally downloaded it, but it's not too hard to guess numbers. Props to krakjen for providing his table, which made me decide to convert the table fully to begin with.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm not sure if I'll update this table any further since everything should be working fine, do let me know if you encounter any issues related to broken features and I'll try to fix it up. Haven't played the game again yet, but I decided to update the table for when I do(if ever) play the game again.

senorleeman

Aug 12, 2016
What effects do the food at restaurants have? I'm not fluent in moon runes to trawl through the wiki and I'd rather not waste a shit load of resources trying to figure out by trial and error.

YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
The possibility of masturbation is open only for an ice girl. How do I open for the others? I did everything according to the guide, but nothing comes out
I haven't figured out for the main girl but for the loli best I can tell is keep entering hotsprings rooms as her to get all those scenes as well as sleep triggering all here scenes when sleeping in an inn as her. I'm not sure if there's a specific inn you need to stay in or if there's some other trigger but eventually one of times you sleep will trigger the event that lets you masturbate as her.

noobtastic

Jun 24, 2017
so the only way to see the in game H anims is through my room, in the rooms if you have contracts, and for enemies like the half orc and succubus who kinda just hit you once then fuck off you have to keep resummoning them??? And the animation just loops for like 4 seconds and thats it? That seems pretty dumb ngl. Unless there's another way to see the animations separately and on loop and I missed it

jetalpha

Aug 11, 2017
how this work again + the restaurant ?, i know we can capture monster girl and make a contract ( example : first monster girl, aurene with the gift 1640620485543.png

Last edited:

jetalpha

Aug 11, 2017
You have to find or buy the ouija board item before you can summon contracted monsters you should come across one in the first 15 minutes of playing unless you are taking it slowly.
thx you, but I already have it,its no the summon monster girl that i mean but it's forcing monster girls to give the gift to summon

and the restaurant, I think I'll have an explanation later on why there is one

the only thing I remember( x years ago ) is that once the store is going to sell some kind of feathers, buy them, go out of the store, come back in and buy several times those feathers, and go back to the beginning of the game to activate all the teleportation portals
and search well the corners of the walls, once you have ....spoiler..... there is a lot of hidden passage

Last edited:

senorleeman

Aug 12, 2016
thx you, but I already have it,its no the summon monster girl that i mean but it's forcing monster girls to give the gift to summon
I'm pretty sure it is down to chance, from what I have gathered from google translating the wiki the lucky candy set in the restaurants increases the chance of eligible monster girls dropping the summon gift.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 5 Votes