asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
How do you leave the bathhouse? I'm ashamed to say I can't find a way out, not even with the key...

ruthile

Nov 26, 2018
How can I do this? im currently using save file under save folder and stuck on "my room" map or whatever it is. How can I go back to first map bathhouse or how to do this Locked Techniques?
if you're using the save data, that was the clear data and you no longer have any locked technique.
you can go out on the top left side of My Room, and then use the most left door.
you can explore the map and use the feather item to teleport except for the very first bathouse map

if you plan to play from very beginning, its recommended to just play new game.

Edit: if you only plan to see the H move you can explore the My Room map to encounter all monster and boss.

whats the option do after you pick male name?
its just how the game refer yourself using ore or boku, not much different as english translation is using I

Tashkentnire

Dec 2, 2021
if you're using the save data, that was the clear data and you no longer have any locked technique.
you can go out on the top left side of My Room, and then use the most left door.
you can explore the map and use the feather item to teleport except for the very first bathouse map

if you plan to play from very beginning, its recommended to just play new game.

Edit: if you only plan to see the H move you can explore the My Room map to encounter all monster and boss.
Do you have a save data where I can do that H technique? like 40 or 50% progress

Sovet1234

Apr 25, 2018
Honestly I love this games art. but im not sure if Rakuen Iseki no Limulilim was first or next, but the option to do different thing with the girls was my fav part, and in this one you only get like 2 options at best.

Rootwav

Jan 4, 2020
Is anyone having trouble saving the game? It acts like its saving when I go to the crystal but I can't load any saves from the menu or title screen. I have to start a new game each time I close it.

YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
Is anyone having trouble saving the game? It acts like its saving when I go to the crystal but I can't load any saves from the menu or title screen. I have to start a new game each time I close it.
I haven't had any issues and the only thing I can think of is make sure save folder isn't set to read only.

Greml1n

Jun 19, 2017
Man, i kept hearing about this game, but didn't want to play without knowing whats going on. Thanks for TL.

I got few questions:

1 There is untranslated room in memory gallery with locked paths and some dialogue. Is there some kind of extra stuff?

2 How do i unlock scyllas 2nd scene?

3 Where is coin in junk town? Got all the others but i cant find that one.

Sosisochka

Jul 13, 2019
The possibility of masturbation is open only for an ice girl. How do I open for the others? I did everything according to the guide, but nothing comes out

Greml1n

Jun 19, 2017
The possibility of masturbation is open only for an ice girl. How do I open for the others? I did everything according to the guide, but nothing comes out
I got it before harpy boss by taking devilish form to baths and hotel, then after you unite, do it as her and pure form will do it too.

I looked in the gallery and apparently there is a scene when all of them agree to do it in the hotel, but in story they can talk to each other right at finale.

I need help on another boss, whats the win con against the girl who keeps reviving herself?
When she blasts herself, get the book, destroy red balls, surround her with barrier (down + x).

Reactions: 9u45jhis

Kurozaru

Aug 25, 2017
Any idea how to get the witch in Emerald Pipe to do anything? All I got is that she's got different clothing durabilities and waits to watch the male form do their thing.
I know they've got an animation since they show up on Scan with the question mark heart.

YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
Any idea how to get the witch in Emerald Pipe to do anything? All I got is that she's got different clothing durabilities and waits to watch the male form do their thing.
I know they've got an animation since they show up on Scan with the question mark heart.
You need to bet at 60 lust in boy form for her scene. Easiest way to do that is attack her until you strip off her top and bottom before swapping to boy form. This causes him to gain lust by standing next to her which won't happen if she still has any clothes on.

darkpyre

Apr 22, 2019
Almost fully translated, there is a huge part of japanese after old city and the dolls area when you get to the door to cross the bridge. Also anyone know how to unlock the Seraph animation?

YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
Almost fully translated, there is a huge part of japanese after old city and the dolls area when you get to the door to cross the bridge. Also anyone know how to unlock the Seraph animation?
You need to make them appear first. What I did was freeze them with the big tit girl then attack them while they're frozen. Once they show up, just touch them with the boy.

Jan 23, 2018
Am I just really stupid? I am lost beyond belief, but apparently I am the only one. Regardless, though, could anyone please tell me what I am supposed to do here? I don't know how to unlock the pink door in the boss room, no idea what the feathers are, and have gone back and forth 4 times already. It's a real shame two since I like the game so much. 1640235198432.png

darkpyre

Apr 22, 2019
Am I just really stupid? I am lost beyond belief, but apparently I am the only one. Regardless, though, could anyone please tell me what I am supposed to do here? I don't know how to unlock the pink door in the boss room, no idea what the feathers are, and have gone back and forth 4 times already. It's a real shame two since I like the game so much. View attachment 1558429
Explore the Junk Slum there are 2 entrances

djweish

Apr 1, 2018
1 There is untranslated room in memory gallery with locked paths and some dialogue. Is there some kind of extra stuff?
Ah, that's the scene that played at the end of the trial version. I guess it wasn't included in the original translation because the trial version had already been out for a long time at that point, and I must have totally missed it in my sweep of trying to translate everything that was left over. You're not missing too much; the princess says how "Trial Version ends here" is written down, so maybe this was just a dream, then the Devilish form introduces herself to say she'll wait for you in the full version.

If there's Japanese there it might be something I never triggered because I went through in a different order; do you have a screenshot of the Japanese text?

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes