4.10 star(s) 23 Votes

Limita

Oct 5, 2019
is there any way to stop your char to appear randomized on the dream scenes?

kkicho

Feb 9, 2022
Already posted about this but yep i also have the same issue, havent updated my drivers tho so ill try that now, please someone get us a patch i beg
View attachment 3280351

Well, I get the same error too. All drivers are up to date, I specially turned off all possible applications and still the same.

It's true that I have a rather old card (GeForce1070GTX), but it's strange because previous versions of the game ran very well for me at the highest settings... :HideThePain: Does anyone know what this is about and is there a way to get around it?

Reactions: Ch4irm4n

Ch4irm4n

Feb 24, 2020
Well, I get the same error too. All drivers are up to date, I specially turned off all possible applications and still the same.

It's true that I have a rather old card (GeForce1070GTX), but it's strange because previous versions of the game ran very well for me at the highest settings... :HideThePain: Does anyone know what this is about and is there a way to get around it?
Same as i said in my original post when the new version was just posted im absolutely certain that it cant be our cards because im running a 3060 12gb, but i am actually pretty sure that everyone whos having issues is using Nvidea Cards/Software so it must have something to do with that

May 3, 2020
Same as i said in my original post when the new version was just posted im absolutely certain that it cant be our cards because im running a 3060 12gb, but i am actually pretty sure that everyone whos having issues is using Nvidea Cards/Software so it must have something to do with that
Using an AMD card here, exact same error. A shame really.
image_2024-01-21_201124038.png

Wyxapt

May 21, 2019
Seems someone was moved to dx12\ue5. This shit around ue5/dx12 is like cancer-flu what are spreading around indie devs and some projects. Its starting to looks like hw-paywall and shitty-crappy dev skills, coz like "we dont wanna to spent our time to optimization, we just wanna more donations"

Ch4irm4n

Feb 24, 2020
Can some kind stranger reply to this comment so i can get notified when the video card bug is fixed, if ever

mugijos95

Jun 7, 2020
I come to ruin your guesses guys sorry xD

i5-10300H (with integrated graphycs), 24 Gb RAM, GTX 1650 (laptop that is)... Played for an hour and even opened other 2D games that utilize the dedicated GPU just to try run out of memory... Didn't happend.

So any more theories about why all of you have issues with the game?.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Is the girl getting randomized in every encounter a bug? Because if its intentional what the point of the game in general

Ch4irm4n

Feb 24, 2020
Is the girl getting randomized in every encounter a bug? Because if its intentional what the point of the game in general
I think the girl is randomized just for fun but you can replay each scene with your custom girl in the scene viewer, havent played in a while so i forget where it is but it should be easily viewable

4.10 star(s) 23 Votes