4.10 star(s) 23 Votes

Freesia11

May 1, 2020
Can't tell if this is bugged or if it's meant to be really grindy, but boss 10 is just unbeatable.

I have everything unlocked and my stamina is at about 10,000 and I have no chance.

ShoeBailey

Nov 20, 2018
Finding out this game used to have belly bulge effects but does not anymore was really disappointing. Why did they remove it? I'm assuming the difficulty was too great to keep trying for.

breathe

Nov 4, 2020
I'm having issues when I click the explore button. it opens the list of levels and 9 out of 10 times the game freezes. Anyone else have such issue? Any workaround?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MagicShop2-2024.02.09
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

sacrum911

Jul 9, 2021
Wow, I remember playing this when it first came out back in May and it was very short. This is probably one of the fastest developed games I've seen on here. Normally they sit in developmental hell for a long time, but it probably helps that this is essentially a scene viewer

Reactions: Jerikoo

-Hellfire-

Jun 28, 2017
Finding out this game used to have belly bulge effects but does not anymore was really disappointing. Why did they remove it? I'm assuming the difficulty was too great to keep trying for.
Probably like a dumb excuse of clothing not fitting well (its not that hard to fix actually...)

4.10 star(s) 23 Votes