4.10 star(s) 23 Votes

Draonir

Nov 24, 2017
I also get the no license error. But i would also think being located in germany might be a problem

Giuf00

Mar 19, 2024
I think the latest version here is not cracked, I got a license error from steam :cry:
(location: Italy)

Rage153

Sep 26, 2017
someone just packed the new version from steam in a .zip/.rar file and uploaded here. this never work.. because you will get license failure.
thx for the one how did this, he/she meant it in a good way, and i meant it honestly too, thanks for trying, but yeah.. sry to say it, this never works. :x sadly.

Reactions: Giuf00

popcornfetish

Sep 22, 2021
someone just packed the new version from steam in a .zip/.rar file and uploaded here. this never work.. because you will get license failure.
thx for the one how did this, he/she meant it in a good way, and i meant it honestly too, thanks for trying, but yeah.. sry to say it, this never works. :x sadly.
Sorry I dont know what im doing but maybe someone smart can crack this? its the latest version atleast lol

Tanoub

Oct 8, 2017
Grab the Magic Shop 2\Engine\Binaries\Win64\UnrealGame-Win64-Shipping.exe from previous version, and paste it in the new version's folder. It will work.

Here is mine, if you deleted yours :

Giuf00

Mar 19, 2024
Grab the Magic Shop 2\Engine\Binaries\Win64\UnrealGame-Win64-Shipping.exe from previous version, and paste it in the new version's folder. It will work.

Thanks man, it works! :PogChamp:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Tanoub

Linyk

Oct 15, 2018

If I knew it was simple as that...
I used SteamAutoCrack, seems to be working. Btw here it is

Last edited:

ios00

May 20, 2023
I'm not an Unreal Engine expert so I may be talking out of my ass but wouldn't that reverse all/some code changes implemented in the new binary such as bug fixes etc?

T4t0rt

Feb 22, 2023
In the end, i purchased the game from Steam. and i already completed all the new levels, and took all the new accessories.

woulez

Jun 9, 2017
Capture.PNG

Just now.
Not sure what these bugs were that got fixed... is it fine to play the uploaded version or would you recommend that I wait for an eventual updated upload here?

4.10 star(s) 23 Votes