4.10 star(s) 23 Votes

Linyk

Oct 15, 2018
View attachment 3704132

Just now.
Not sure what these bugs were that got fixed... is it fine to play the uploaded version or would you recommend that I wait for an eventual updated upload here?
You can totally play it, saves are stored at appdata/local, so there's no risk in losing data.
Plus I haven't encountered any bugs yet, I assume it's safe.

Reactions: woulez

T4t0rt

Feb 22, 2023
Little suggestion for the boss of level 13: use exaust any time you can for take him down fast. The shielding skill will inflict passive damage as well. Second layer helps a lot as well.

Draonir

Nov 24, 2017
i cant even find the game in germany
Yeah, because Steam does not want to comply with an age verification as ordered from german judges. So nearly every +18 game is not available in Germany.

You can still use these games on steam if you be able to aquire a key from somewhere else. But i do wonder sometimes which game still slip through.

megaman17

Jun 16, 2017
Any way to skip straight to the boss fights in Explore mode to replay them? Since the version of the fights in Memories mode don't have the health bars or damage numbers.

Reactions: hj56h4j6j45

BurgMeister

Oct 16, 2019
Downloaded from Gofile, anyone else notice that the plastic skin has default textures for the eyelashes?

Joegames

Dec 22, 2017
Is the boss in Nether Realm 3 bugged? I cant seem to get him below 6.4 health despite reflecting damage still.

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
Dunno if anyone's noticed this but it seems you can guarantee the win on the roulette.

The key is to look for the repeated color on the wheel, as in 2 of the same color side by side.
If in the dungeon sections (first set of areas I mean) pick the same color as the repeated color to win,
in other levels pick the opposite color.
Seems to work 100% of the time for me

E: as soon as I post this it stops working. The result IS always the opposite color of what the doubled color is once you make the bet. Sometimes, however, it swaps the color when you make the bet.

Last edited:
Jan 25, 2023
Dunno if anyone's noticed this but it seems you can guarantee the win on the roulette.

The key is to look for the repeated color on the wheel, as in 2 of the same color side by side.
If in the dungeon sections (first set of areas I mean) pick the same color as the repeated color to win,
in other levels pick the opposite color.
Seems to work 100% of the time for me

E: as soon as I post this it stops working. The result IS always the opposite color of what the doubled color is once you make the bet. Sometimes, however, it swaps the color when you make the bet.
Chaos is a bitch, isn't she.

Reactions: bazoo1003

MoreNow

Nov 25, 2017
Grab the Magic Shop 2\Engine\Binaries\Win64\UnrealGame-Win64-Shipping.exe from previous version, and paste it in the new version's folder. It will work.

Here is mine, if you deleted yours :
im confused.
i dont have old versions.
downloaded yours but it says
---------------------------
UnrealGame-Win64-Shipping.exe - System Error
The code execution cannot proceed because tbb.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem.
OK

MoreNow

Nov 25, 2017
Grab the Magic Shop 2\Engine\Binaries\Win64\UnrealGame-Win64-Shipping.exe from previous version, and paste it in the new version's folder. It will work.

Here is mine, if you deleted yours :
it keeps launching steam and then says no licenses.
i rly dont like how its launching steam....

MoreNow

Nov 25, 2017
it keeps launching steam and then says no licenses.
i rly dont like how its launching steam....
nevermind, fixed.

missing instructions.

go here to replace MagicShop2_2024-05-31\MagicShop2\Engine\Binaries\Win64
replace with his UnrealGame-Win64-Shipping.exe

4.10 star(s) 23 Votes