4.10 star(s) 23 Votes
Feb 11, 2023
Another good looking H-RPG with a cute looking female MC. Although if it weren't for the futa crap, I might have given this game a solid 4 star solely for the visual aspects & interesting gameplay (I only rate 5 star to the best of the best H-RPGs & completed versions)
its fine with the futa, no harm in it at all.

Reactions: TheLord2
Feb 11, 2023
Requested by, Astrel

.exe in the demo build is bugged

Start the game with, WitchGame-Win64-Shipping.exe

File Location
View attachment 2633632
Where is the exe
View attachment 2636193
Just FYI, if my version is not up to date games usually include it. No problem though, just updated my version and it works.

However, View attachment 2636191

Some riddles have the bottom text hidden behind the options.

If I got to memories and watch the goblin "fight" scene then got back to exploring the wisp glitches and gets stuck all the time. The dungeon doesn't reset and in the menu I see these indicators. View attachment 2636192

I didn't try the bineries file though, so that might be it.
Edit: Nope, tried it and after watching memories and go back to exploring the moment I encounter another memory and click back, I go the menu and see the maze icons. Then if I try to continue I get stuck.

Is there are Stage 2? Or is it just 1 in the demo? Can you unlock anything in the wardrobe?
Hey man, How do I update it & where can I download it? Theres a multitude of choices on microsoft website.

mattrixatp

Apr 29, 2017
Hey man, How do I update it & where can I download it? Theres a multitude of choices on microsoft website.
Depends on your processor but usually if you google it there should be no more than 3 choices on the m$ page - 1 overall update, 1 for x86, 1 for x64. The one for x64 is probably the one you need. I don't know who has 32 bit processors nowadays

Elf Truck

Feb 1, 2023
Cute character + customization, a good start. Gameplay is meh but passable. Exploration has some variety with the puzzles but it gets old fast, there is not enough "combat" and what combat there is just clicking at the right time (and it's not turn based btw). Last Evil did this sort of dungeon exploration a lot better. Maybe if there is a lot more spells in later builds? I'd still rather have turn based combat, real time where you have to keep looking at health bars and cooldowns while the sex scene is playing is about as fun as unlocking scenes by losing.

CrimsonRik

Jul 6, 2021
Another good looking H-RPG with a cute looking female MC. Although if it weren't for the futa crap, I might have given this game a solid 4 star solely for the visual aspects & interesting gameplay (I only rate 5 star to the best of the best H-RPGs & completed versions)
strongly agreed with futa, its utterly disgusting

Reactions: nodice20

S3KR3T

Oct 14, 2020
View attachment 2636193
Just FYI, if my version is not up to date games usually include it. No problem though, just updated my version and it works.

However, View attachment 2636191

Some riddles have the bottom text hidden behind the options.

If I got to memories and watch the goblin "fight" scene then got back to exploring the wisp glitches and gets stuck all the time. The dungeon doesn't reset and in the menu I see these indicators. View attachment 2636192

I didn't try the bineries file though, so that might be it.
Edit: Nope, tried it and after watching memories and go back to exploring the moment I encounter another memory and click back, I go the menu and see the maze icons. Then if I try to continue I get stuck.

Is there are Stage 2? Or is it just 1 in the demo? Can you unlock anything in the wardrobe?

Goblin will lose when he cums twice - I defeated him with endurance around 15-17lvl and Insta-Heal skill, if you beat him you go to Stage2 with Futa version of yourself as a boss (don't know what happens next if you bet her she have 2k Stamina points)

You can unlock wardrobe items by spending Essence Points - under each category you have for example "0/500 essence 0/11 opened" hold those bars with left mouse button to pay

Edit: 25Endurance, FutaVersion of You will lose after one round, then the author says thank you for playing demo

Last edited:
Reactions: mattrixatp

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
View attachment 2633608

Overview:
Magic Shop 2 builds upon the success of its predecessor with even more intriguing characters and a deeper storyline.
As you journey through the magical realm,
you'll encounter mystical creatures that will test your magical abilities and navigate the challenges ahead.

In Magic Shop 2, the focus is on mastering magical spells rather than relying on weapons.
You'll have a variety of spells at your disposal, each with its own unique properties and effects.
You'll need to strategize carefully and choose the right spells to use in each situation to overcome obstacles and progress through the game.

With your own skill and determination,
you'll learn to harness your magical abilities and unravel the mysteries of the magical world.​

Thread Updated: 2023-05-19
Release Date: 2023-05-19
Developer: FireArm -
Censored: No
Version: Demo
Language: English
Other Games: Magic Shop 3D
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Marvelous,
we wanna live inside this game forever! :love:

qepoa

Mar 15, 2020
This demo uses way too much power even with some of the settings turned down, and most of that time is spent just clicking rooms in a maze.

mini810

Jun 17, 2017
The new exploring & battle mechanics feel fresh, not necessarily better but different from the mix & match is nice for me. What I'm saying is that this one gives me a better first impression than the previous one.

Not heading into this futa/not futa debate, like it or not, it's your preference, dev's gotta cater to different people's tastes. I'm not a fan of futa or goblin either but I know to shut up about it because I know what a demo is. Whine only when you're sure futa is their focus down the road.

One thing concerning me is how we play as the girl and not a man. That way it'd likely be us fucking different male opponents (/futa lol), which is not that appealing. I hope this isn't their direction (which is unlikely considering the wardrobe investment). I'm pretty sure man with different female partners is what most of us like to see more. But idk there are lots of weirdos here :KEK:

TheBlackIncubus

Dec 11, 2018
The new exploring & battle mechanics feel fresh, not necessarily better but different from the mix & match is nice for me. What I'm saying is that this one gives me a better first impression than the previous one.

Not heading into this futa/not futa debate, like it or not, it's your preference, dev's gotta cater to different people's tastes. I'm not a fan of futa or goblin either but I know to shut up about it because I know what a demo is. Whine only when you're sure futa is their focus down the road.

One thing concerning me is how we play as the girl and not a man. That way it'd likely be us fucking different male opponents (/futa lol), which is not that appealing. I hope this isn't their direction (which is unlikely considering the wardrobe investment). I'm pretty sure man with different female partners is what most of us like to see more. But idk there are lots of weirdos here :KEK:
That's fair that it's your preference for games with a male MC but I think its a bit out of line to say that someone is weird for wanting the opposite.

I personally like both and I'm sure there are plenty like me or that like only female MC games. And of course plenty of people that only like male MCs.

Either way this game is definitely interesting and I'm curious to see what the updates will add.

Reactions: TheLord2

mini810

Jun 17, 2017
That's fair that it's your preference for games with a male MC but I think its a bit out of line to say that someone is weird for wanting the opposite.

I personally like both and I'm sure there are plenty like me or that like only female MC games. And of course plenty of people that only like male MCs.

Either way this game is definitely interesting and I'm curious to see what the updates will add.
The ambience, the music and whatnot give an overall feeling of higher quality compared to their first game, at least the first impression so I say it's good for a demo. However, if they continue down this road it's gonna be the witch f'ing goblin, f'ing futa, f'ing ogre, f'ing lizardman, etc. It's always the same girl but different men. To be able to see a bunch of different girls in the first game was the appeal for me. It's a demo still, we'll see.

As for the other point, I'm saying all we F95 dwellers are weirdos :BootyTime: aren't we, but don't take it as any more than a joke mate.

Reactions: TheBlackIncubus

TheBlackIncubus

Dec 11, 2018
The ambience, the music and whatnot give an overall feeling of higher quality compared to their first game, at least the first impression so I say it's good for a demo. However, if they continue down this road it's gonna be the witch f'ing goblin, f'ing futa, f'ing ogre, f'ing lizardman, etc. It's always the same girl but different men. To be able to see a bunch of different girls in the first game was the appeal for me. It's a demo still, we'll see.

As for the other point, I'm saying all we F95 dwellers are weirdos :BootyTime: aren't we, but don't take it as any more than a joke mate.
Ahh I see what you mean. Definitely will have to see where they go with this.

And oh okay my bad I misinterpreted what you meant sorry about that.

Last edited:

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I tried to try this game but it was... error you are missing this, get that, error you are missing that etc

Sorry but if you can't make a game that will run out the box on a computer that I can play any triple A title on, then hard pass for me. Pity it looked like it could be interesting, but not going to jump through hoops to try it.

baje74

Nov 1, 2020
are there monster girls like goblins and zombies or not? no desire to watch monsters raping women

4.10 star(s) 23 Votes