4.10 star(s) 25 Votes

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
I feel like this misses the entire point of potion shop. this is just a dungeon crawler with perma unlock customization. No mix and matching tfs from the first :(

terirheken

Jan 7, 2019
hm either I'm too stupid or my game is bugged. I click on explore, then move to a room, it's searching and then a chest opens and then I get stuck. Do I need to do/press anything? Tried various buttons nothing seemed to do anything at that point...

Sep 10, 2018
hm either I'm too stupid or my game is bugged. I click on explore, then move to a room, it's searching and then a chest opens and then I get stuck. Do I need to do/press anything? Tried various buttons nothing seemed to do anything at that point...
Yeah, that shouldnt happen, just the click of your mouse is enough to do everything in the game.

Feb 5, 2022
Honestly not bad. I have a lot of fun sinking time into this, the sex is pretty hot, all around a fun little time sink. If you're looking for a ton of depth that's not quite there yet, but it's looking like the dev plans to keep adding stuff so I imagine that if I enjoy it so far, it's only uphill from here. I'm primarily hoping for more skills and upgrades cause that's going to be the biggest change to potential depth.

KungFuKitteh2

Jun 9, 2017
This could honestly be a pretty great game if it's fleshed out a lot more. Lots of potential. Not enough games do the battle-fuck genre the justice it deserves. I just worry about the Unreal Curse that seems to lead to a minor update every 6 months with most games that try and use it...

Reactions: AdmiralPhoenix
Oct 17, 2022
i like the concept of the sex battle. is just that currently the mc becomes an unstoppable monster spamming skills. hoping to see more scenes with the bosses, and of course, more bosses.

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
Main gripe I have with the minigames is they got to get rid of the click-rapidly-to-win game. Fuck that minigame in particular, honestly. Overall, though, it's a pretty neat foundation already. It just needs some fleshing out and such to really shine.

Reactions: BakaG

Maxwellsmart77

Feb 15, 2023
I saw the thread title and thought Akabur made a sequel to a game he only 1/2 ass made lol. Still love him though.
As for this game it looks good, I love me a good goblin fucking lol. Although the goblin looks a bit too friendly. He needs a mean mug face.

SiegeSiege

Jun 10, 2020
This version is 2 updates behind.
2023/08/08 Update -Combat rebalanced -4th Boss - 3 Goblins -Semi-free camera is now available while viewing Dreams -Dungeon movement speed and Dungeon search speed can now be upgraded to level 20 -More Clothing and Costumes -More Dreams -New Home locations -Hair Physics -Maximum brew success chance is now 100%

2023/08/28 Update -61 new clothing pieces. -4 new dreams (unlocked through brewing). -New offensive skill (accessible after defeating the golem). -Added option to select the desired depth when entering the dungeon.

4.10 star(s) 25 Votes