4.10 star(s) 25 Votes

SiegeSiege

Jun 10, 2020
New update. This version is now 3 month behind current.
2023/10/11 Update Hey, y'all, this patch doesn't have much content for certain reasons. I'll make it up to you in the next one. New stuff:
-5th boss fight
- Wyvern
-New costume
-New dreams with Wyvern
-Fixed bug with cauldron clothing not opening
-Buying a preset will now automatically save your customization in it

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MagicShop2-2023.10.11
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Fudgesicles

Dec 13, 2019
Are you supposed to lose the fighting (goblin), or is the tutorial "pick abilities, here's how the camera works" not telling us something?

EDIT: It takes just a lot of grinding at the beginning. Once you can pass the goblin, the game has a lower difficulty curve concerning future fights.

Last edited:

JamCrumpet

Apr 28, 2018
I feel the futa debate is immediately settled when its optional.
Whether you want futa or you want non-futa protag, making it non-optional is going to annoy at least someone. Making it optional hurts no one, besides maybe the dev who has to implement a button that toggles whether a dick is shown or not. If theyre smart this is a non issue and if theyre smarter, a tag system will allow organic sex scenes without manual creation, similar to the degeneracy shown in skyrims modding scene.

Man_in_hat365

Jan 11, 2020
100% save

C:\Users\USER\AppData\Local\MagicShop2\Saved\SaveGames

Thank you for your save, I went ahead and progressed further. anyways, I'm returning the favor bc this game is really fun... No cheats, but I have a lot unlocked. (I wonder what happened to that Cheat-table guy)

Anyways, it's worth a try! Dev did a good job.

Edit, New save 100% Story and Unlocks, 900+ Herbs)

Last edited:

Wamuu

Feb 26, 2019
Thank you for your save, I went ahead and progressed further. anyways, I'm returning the favor bc this game is really fun... No cheats, but I have a lot unlocked. (I wonder what happened to that Cheat-table guy)

Anyways, it's worth a try! Dev did a good job.

Edit, New save 100% Story and Unlocks, 900+ Herbs)
cheers man!

Thorn14

Jun 28, 2017
How do you improve skill point regeneration? combat is damn near impossible with how low it is.

4.10 star(s) 25 Votes