4.10 star(s) 25 Votes

formasual

Jan 17, 2019
Not sure what I'm doing wrong but I cannot beat the tentacle monster at the end of 13. I've tried focusing on maintaining health primarily and damage secondary and barely lose every time. I tried focusing on damage primarily and lose much faster. Character is maxed as well. Last boss I couldn't beat was because of those orbs and I wasn't clicking on them. Something here I should be clicking on? Feels like I'm missing something.

Valumior

Oct 27, 2019
Not sure what I'm doing wrong but I cannot beat the tentacle monster at the end of 13. I've tried focusing on maintaining health primarily and damage secondary and barely lose every time. I tried focusing on damage primarily and lose much faster. Character is maxed as well. Last boss I couldn't beat was because of those orbs and I wasn't clicking on them. Something here I should be clicking on? Feels like I'm missing something.
There's a tentacle about to slap you from the side (left or right of the witch) if you don't click on it.

Reactions: formasual

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
Tentacle occasionally prepares to hit you for high damage; clicking on tentacle prevents this attack. Otherwise, it's not particularly strong.

Reactions: formasual
4.10 star(s) 25 Votes