4.10 star(s) 23 Votes

OnyxShadow

May 21, 2017
Is it supposed to be this grindy? It took like 4 trips to clear dungeon 1, and I'm about 6 trips into dungeon 2, and I'm REALLY far from winning. Is there something I'm likely missing?

mugijos95

Jun 7, 2020
OnyxShadow Once you get the skill to always see where the boss is, just foccus on get essence a couple runs, and buying stuff in the wardrove, it's supposed to be grindy yeah, although the first two bosses are pretty much easier by just outlevel them, the rest is more about what skills to use at what time for the most part.

jice_vendeta

Sep 30, 2023
Is it supposed to be this grindy? It took like 4 trips to clear dungeon 1, and I'm about 6 trips into dungeon 2, and I'm REALLY far from winning. Is there something I'm likely missing?
I dont know exact number of attempts, but once I noticed, you can spend some of your essences that you gained in the wardrobe. Not just brewing for a random chance at reward, that means every essence you find is going towards guaranteed progression. This helped speed things up. Although I do think its normal to lose a bunch because it gives exp too, change abilities around and experiment, and those are the H scenes win or lose.

Reactions: OnyxShadow

Necroops

Dec 9, 2018
A bit, yeah, the most recent patch actually drastically reduced the difficulty of the first few bosses, before that you had to own practically the entire wardrobe before you were anywhere near tanky enough to survive the boss fights.

gdoug

Mar 9, 2019
Does anyone else have a bug where their USB devices (specifically my mouse and headset, both Razer products) will disconnect momentarily and then reconnect? It makes the game basically unplayable.

Necroops

Dec 9, 2018
how much VRAM do you need for this? i have 8 gigs dedicated to it and its telling me there's not enough...
Minimum requirements are actually REALLY low with a GTX 660. Double check that the game is using your dedicated GPU and not integrated graphics from your mobo.

Man_in_hat365

Jan 11, 2020
I am not even able to make it that far

Well here are the System Requirements according to the steam page.

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
  • MINIMUM:
    • Processor: Core i5-7300U 3.5 GHz.
    • Memory: 4 GB RAM
    • Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660
    • DirectX: Version 11
    • Storage: 4 GB available space
    • Sound Card: Compatible with OS

4.10 star(s) 23 Votes