TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
I'm missing a couple of the bad mixtures, anyone know their combinations? Its just for completions sake.

EDIT: One, Im missing One. God Damnit. It's called Giant. So I know what it is, dont know the combo

Well, let me know if you figure out the combo. I would like to see Giant, Not sure how many combos there are but going through them will feel like 50k. Especially if you can't remember which ones you picked already.

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Well, let me know if you figure out the combo. I would like to see Giant, Not sure how many combos there are but going through them will feel like 50k. Especially if you can't remember which ones you picked already.
I know it but it doesnt matter. Its broken, he accidentally removed the change. He added it back in a patch on steam but we dont get that here lol.

I believe the combo was coins and the pink flower though.

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
I know it but it doesnt matter. Its broken, he accidentally removed the change. He added it back in a patch on steam but we dont get that here lol.

I believe the combo was coins and the pink flower though.
That is some BS right there -_-

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
That is some BS right there -_-
Thats the pirates tradeoff. No quick access to patches or support from the dev. I think the game is purchasable on steam, and from what Ive read on his discord, the game is completed. I tried reporting to get that suffix added but it got rejected for some reason.

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
Thats the pirates tradeoff. No quick access to patches or support from the dev. I think the game is purchasable on steam, and from what Ive read on his discord, the game is completed. I tried reporting to get that suffix added but it got rejected for some reason.
:? So Ill have to either checkback in a year, or some anon must go out of their way to update.

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes