VN Others Completed Magic Slavery [Kexboy]

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes
Aug 16, 2017
seeing how most of this feed is bad I thought I would highlight the positives...………...nope.....got nothing

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Devlog RC 0.6.0:

• final scene
  • new arts for adult
  • 500+ words in the new dialogues.
  • 2 diferent endings

wait what ? final scene on a 0.6.0 ? :O
wtf is this dev who make tons of games and stop in 0.6.0 for a "complete" game ?
i didnt talk about the content amount.. but about the version... 0.6.0 to end a game wtf

Reactions: MasterofNTR

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Devlog RC 0.6.0:

• final scene
  • new arts for adult
  • 2 diferent endings

wtf is this dev who make tons of games and stop in 0.6.0 for a "complete" game ?
i didnt talk about the content amount.. but about the version... 0.6.0 to end a game wtf
He did the same with Synthetic Love.

Dragonbite

Aug 27, 2017
So far it doesn't seem like you can save and if you hit the Esc key it boots you back to the title screen. I like the art, but the gameplay needs to be fixed.

Linkolek

Oct 19, 2017
Devlog RC 0.6.0:

• final scene
  • new arts for adult
  • 2 diferent endings

Maybe he just completes the "main" branch, and the rest is sidestories / alternate endings / additional content? This approach allows creator to get a better scope on the size of ther game (so it wouldn't turn into a big mess of uneven branches making the game progress look more like a bush than a tree.

Reactions: Kalrotix

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
Devlog RC 0.6.0:

• final scene
  • new arts for adult
  • 2 diferent endings

Technically a 0.6 could become a final version, but that should dub it a 1.0 obviously. This is hardly the first case of a dev not knowing how to version, to be fair. There are very few games that actually do it properly, as that usually takes some background in actual software development or schooling, and I think a select few of our devs have that.

F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
nice art style, but if we so or so are being slaved, wouldn´t it be better to Play as Throdd Loddy?

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes