tsmaniac

Aug 11, 2017
Seems very promising.I rly enjoyed their previus games even thought some of their animations didnt impress me that much but the animations are way better in this one.

dragpz

May 29, 2017
Pretty late to this thread, but here is a version of the game with cheats. The original cheat codes are obfuscated, so I made new ones.

NUDE - Turns on Nude Mode.
NAKED - Makes player naked.
STAT - Shows debug stats.
XP - Gives Gold and XP.
SORRY - Teleports you back to F1 (?).
KAT - Toggles Katelyn's sexy outfit.

Still working on one with maxed stats (when I feel like it).

tacodoom

Sep 9, 2018
Pretty late to this thread, but here is a version of the game with cheats. The original cheat codes are obfuscated, so I made new ones.

NUDE - Turns on Nude Mode.
NAKED - Makes player naked.
STAT - Shows debug stats.
XP - Gives Gold and XP.
SORRY - Teleports you back to F1 (?).
KAT - Toggles Katelyn's sexy outfit.

Still working on one with maxed stats (when I feel like it).
Doesn't seem to work for me...
Context3D not available! Possible reasons: wrong wmode or missing device support.

FHDani

Nov 3, 2016

• New student : Harry
  • Teaching minigame replaced by something else
  • Two new well of light scenes with Scarlet in the shower
  • Possibility to sleep without taking a shower (not always available)
  • Possibility to teleports sometimes after an activity to avoid useless walking
  • Main changes screen at the start of the game
  • Attack sound effects
  • Only the finish excursion button at the end of an excursion

dragpz

May 29, 2017
Doesn't seem to work for me...
Context3D not available! Possible reasons: wrong wmode or missing device support.
You're probably trying to run it in your browser or something. I would recommend you go to Adobe's page and look for the "Download the Flash Player projector" for your specific OS, then open the swf file with the projector (e.g. Right-click my file, "Open with", then browse for the projector you downloaded).

Jibbers

Apr 6, 2018
I'm actually kinda curious about this game, it looks rough but like it might have potential. Also out of curiousity what're the public release dates currently looking like?

Jibbers

Apr 6, 2018
Version of the game im playing now: 0.3 (Date: 5-28-2019).

Great game. Need to make animated legs and animate the hands better(not that I mind, but it will make it better).

Don't know why i have to play the game in my browser but ok...

For starters, you have to lower your sound because its loud. You can change the sound when you end your very first conversation with the Katelyn and the kid(don't remember the name :ROFLMAO:).

Some good advise for the game (Like walk-through and key bindings):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The walk-through down here is a small one because the game has an in game walk-through but I will help you for finding some rooms

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If i missed anything feel free to mention it.
Hey just an FYI if you go to the library instead of waiting at your desk you can earn an extra Teaching Experience point. That is at least as of v0.5, just thought you might wanna know

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
How do you get one of the "excursions?" I finished all of the massage scenes, what else can I do with her? Flint's complex stopped at 3 out of 13, he won't talk to me anymore. Is this just the point this game is finished to so far?

rrapa

Aug 5, 2016
How do you get one of the "excursions?" I finished all of the massage scenes, what else can I do with her? Flint's complex stopped at 3 out of 13, he won't talk to me anymore. Is this just the point this game is finished to so far?
To go to the excursions, you have to go to the beach in the afternoon - after the first round of classes. Exit the main building, go to the beach, and to the left there will be a little rock-lined path. Go there and the option to go on an excursion will appear c:

PugWug

Jul 4, 2017
To get Flint's complex to increase by one, try talking to him at night. If he follows, try going into various bedrooms.

2.30 star(s) 7 Votes