jadus007

Jun 23, 2017
has anyone figured out the rest of the excursions are? i'm stuck at (1/2) is there another location other then home or beach maybe?

TheReba

Mar 23, 2019

• More interactions with the maid
  • New location : the forest
  • Sexy lessons (patrons only feature)

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
i personally avoid the male characters like the plague i dont want students fucking my girl no thanks im good

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
sorry but i have a tradition so i have to post this.
TBA
TBA
TBA
TBA
TBA
TBA
TBA
TBA
TBA
TBA

Reactions: AlexDuKaNa

leyre

Jun 29, 2017
What an absolutely BORING game, my god, the drawing are really well done but the "gameplay" its absurdly boring

Reactions: cepacol666

Deleted member 440241

Feb 14, 2018
Yeah, would love to know what content the ntr tag is referring to.
There are male students that aren't confident in their ability to attract/please women. You "help" them by tossing them at the female teacher you're already banging and letting her have sex with them until they reach the end of their content. It's not hardcore NTR and there's no real humiliation for the mc, but that's the only content currently in the game that might apply.

Callandor

Jul 13, 2017
There are male students that aren't confident in their ability to attract/please women. You "help" them by tossing them at the female teacher you're already banging and letting her have sex with them until they reach the end of their content. It's not hardcore NTR and there's no real humiliation for the mc, but that's the only content currently in the game that might apply.
Ah, cheers. Playing through other version, thought that may be why the tag was there. Can you do it with the first boy to arrive? I was stuck with his quest line previously. Only managed to get the one who can't control his power to do it.

leyre

Jun 29, 2017
Ah, cheers. Playing through other version, thought that may be why the tag was there. Can you do it with the first boy to arrive? I was stuck with his quest line previously. Only managed to get the one who can't control his power to do it.
Finish the lessons with the teacher, then you can do them with flint

2.30 star(s) 7 Votes