Others Completed Magical Angel Fairy Heart [v2.4] [UMAI NEKO]

3.10 star(s) 7 Votes

Mokey

Jun 27, 2018
Are we just putting any four words together now and calling it a title?
--Grievous Viking Titty Lift
--Fully Seismic Panther Mofo
--Breathing Envy Turtle Soap
--Apple Closet Finger Grease
--Maple Gifted Speaker Sundae
There. There's five new titles just waiting to have random content attached and become "games". You're welcome.

joeblow7314

Jul 25, 2017
Hmmm. OP says "Censorship: No", but that third gif certainly looks like there's a mosaic in place. Is that just a sample pulled from a site that censored the clip independently, or is it like that in the game, too? Censoring the sample images for public/promotional purposes isn't uncommon, but I don't know that I've seen it done on animated clips...

iamslime

Jul 25, 2017
Are we just putting any four words together now and calling it a title?
--Grievous Viking Titty Lift
--Fully Seismic Panther Mofo
--Breathing Envy Turtle Soap
--Apple Closet Finger Grease
--Maple Gifted Speaker Sundae
There. There's five new titles just waiting to have random content attached and become "games". You're welcome.
I thought her name was Fairy Heart and she was a magical angel, but maybe my English skills are lacking.

lolo200

Nov 13, 2017
same problem and i don't know how to resolve it
Seem like he forget to put the animation on newest version, if you play on an oldest (like 1.69), you will have it. (And you can play on 1.69 to unlock the extra for the 2 monsters, but the animation will still crash if you play it on 1.75)

percypoasdo

Jul 14, 2017
How do i stand up if i get knocked down? I dont get it... i smashed every possible key on my keyboard.. nothing.

GundamDova

Jul 23, 2017
When i open the game its stays on white screen but the audio is there, does anybody know the solution ?

noobtastic

Jun 24, 2017
can anyone vouch for the 1.75 version working without problems? I see some people saying they get crashes and memory issues in this thread on that version.

emeralds

Jul 25, 2018
Hmmm. OP says "Censorship: No", but that third gif certainly looks like there's a mosaic in place. Is that just a sample pulled from a site that censored the clip independently, or is it like that in the game, too? Censoring the sample images for public/promotional purposes isn't uncommon, but I don't know that I've seen it done on animated clips...
that gif is from another game of the same maker

Apr 20, 2018
HOW TO CHEAT WITH CHEAT ENGINE.
  1. Select MagicalAngelFairyHeart.exe
  2. Change "Value Type" to all.
  3. Go to shop
  4. Have atleast 5 points to use, or buy them.
  5. Search for your number of points in cheat engine, spend 1 point, and search the new number. Repeat until you have found your address or when you run out of points.
  6. Select the last address, mine was 3A2E9CD0 and it was of Type DOUBLE. Now just change that number and spend thousands on attributes.

Reactions: tomokun165q

Winnl-B

Sep 18, 2017
I downloaded it and as I opened the game, nothing but only white screen came out. How can I fix this?

Kazuka13

Jul 24, 2017
It's not a complete game, there will be crashes and bugs
Still doesn't change the fact that it had memory issues since roughly 1.69... in fact, that's around the time it started taking over 4 mins for the game to load up for me...

I actually had to allocate over 7 gigs of virtual memory for this game to run and even then some scenes crash upon playing them.

If I can't view the scenes after allocating 16 GB of virtual memory, then I'm honestly saying screw it cause the devs never had this issue with their other 3 games and they have fixed this issue on this game before, but then somehow backpedaled in later builds.

Not to sound like an ass, but I'm designing my own game myself and it doesn't take rocket science to know that if you fixed an issue, avoid making it repeat.

EDIT: Upon further checking things, turns out that only 2 scenes (the two on page 3 in the bottom left) don't work. So I don't need to allowcate more than 7 GB virtual memory, but even then... they claim those two scenes got fixed in 1.72 and here they are again... not working. So my comment still stands, don't break what you already fixed.

random.person

Aug 11, 2017
Still doesn't change the fact that it had memory issues since roughly 1.69... in fact, that's around the time it started taking over 4 mins for the game to load up for me...

I actually had to allocate over 7 gigs of virtual memory for this game to run and even then some scenes crash upon playing them.

If I can't view the scenes after allocating 16 GB of virtual memory, then I'm honestly saying screw it cause the devs never had this issue with their other 3 games and they have fixed this issue on this game before, but then somehow backpedaled in later builds.

Not to sound like an ass, but I'm designing my own game myself and it doesn't take rocket science to know that if you fixed an issue, avoid making it repeat.

EDIT: Upon further checking things, turns out that only 2 scenes (the two on page 3 in the bottom left) don't work. So I don't need to allowcate more than 7 GB virtual memory, but even then... they claim those two scenes got fixed in 1.72 and here they are again... not working. So my comment still stands, don't break what you already fixed.
To be honest, I never ran into any such problems with this game. So it might have to do with your peculiar system configuration, software or hardware wise or both.

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
So I'm going to assume the censor tag only applies to the in game scenes, which are not from the CG gallery.
Funny enough the CGs are all full detail, then the combat scenes are just lacking said detail.
I managed to extract all of the sprite sheets for the H scenes, and while it would be a nightmare to edit, it is certainly possible.

for reference:
cens.png

Only thing to do is add details where it's needed. Daunting work though.

3.10 star(s) 7 Votes