Others Completed Magical Angel Fairy Heart [v2.4] [UMAI NEKO]

3.10 star(s) 7 Votes

Kazuka13

Jul 24, 2017
To be honest, I never ran into any such problems with this game. So it might have to do with your peculiar system configuration, software or hardware wise or both.
granted, it could depend on the system. not everyone can have a top of the line comp. plus by the look of comments, a handful of us have that issue, but others don't.

but even then, the fact that they did indeed fix the issue with those 2 specific scenes not loading and then it's forcing an out of memory crash again in a later build means they broke something that they already fixed.

plus, if my allocation isn't much higher than normal (I seriously have to push it around 5 times higher), the game still crashes upon launch. This also causes an "out of memory issue" which is a problem some of us had.

that and I do remember someone mentioning the game taking incredibly long to load. in my case, it's taken 4 mins to load up since version 1.69...

still, the fact is that the hentai is the main focus of the game and a handful of us can't even get to some, if not all of it. good graphics and gameplay is more of a bonus when it comes to this and honestly, that might be why they're having so many issues.

but compared to Fighting Girl Mei and Fighting Girl Sakura-R, this game isn't nearly as good both gameplay and graphic wise. it's like they're using more resources for a similar or lesser effect, and if that's coded wrong, you usually get loading issues and such. that much I know from experience with RPG Maker MV and VX Ace.

So I'm going to assume the censor tag only applies to the in game scenes, which are not from the CG gallery.
Funny enough the CGs are all full detail, then the combat scenes are just lacking said detail.
I managed to extract all of the sprite sheets for the H scenes, and while it would be a nightmare to edit, it is certainly possible.

for reference:
View attachment 220398

Only thing to do is add details where it's needed. Daunting work though.

yeah, I tried extracting scenes from Fighting Girl Mei and Fighting Girl Sakura-R. It takes so long just to put together 1 scene with GM editor...

Treasure Hunter Claire has the same issue but in a different way. But both games tend to use a lot of images to make up one scene (with Claire having parts of each scene have fragments to change expressions for one part so it's like 10-20 layers for 1 picture).

It honestly could have been avoided if they used a 3D (or live 2D) animation tool instead of multiple pictures like a flipbook method. But to each their own.

Feb 2, 2018
granted, it could depend on the system. not everyone can have a top of the line comp. plus by the look of comments, a handful of us have that issue, but others don't.

but even then, the fact that they did indeed fix the issue with those 2 specific scenes not loading and then it's forcing an out of memory crash again in a later build means they broke something that they already fixed.

plus, if my allocation isn't much higher than normal (I seriously have to push it around 5 times higher), the game still crashes upon launch. This also causes an "out of memory issue" which is a problem some of us had.

that and I do remember someone mentioning the game taking incredibly long to load. in my case, it's taken 4 mins to load up since version 1.69...

still, the fact is that the hentai is the main focus of the game and a handful of us can't even get to some, if not all of it. good graphics and gameplay is more of a bonus when it comes to this and honestly, that might be why they're having so many issues.

but compared to Fighting Girl Mei and Fighting Girl Sakura-R, this game isn't nearly as good both gameplay and graphic wise. it's like they're using more resources for a similar or lesser effect, and if that's coded wrong, you usually get loading issues and such. that much I know from experience with RPG Maker MV and VX Ace.

yeah, I tried extracting scenes from Fighting Girl Mei and Fighting Girl Sakura-R. It takes so long just to put together 1 scene with GM editor...

Treasure Hunter Claire has the same issue but in a different way. But both games tend to use a lot of images to make up one scene (with Claire having parts of each scene have fragments to change expressions for one part so it's like 10-20 layers for 1 picture).

It honestly could have been avoided if they used a 3D (or live 2D) animation tool instead of multiple pictures like a flipbook method. But to each their own.
Like I said, it's not a complete game. Mine takes a long time to load up but apart from that it runs fine, I've only got 4GB of ram and over half of that is being used by other programs. You said their other games work fine and they're completed so all you have to do is be patient. this one will follow suit.

JustKind

Sep 22, 2018
Sorry in advance, i actually don't know if anyone has mentioned it before, but if you press "J" at the start screen (the one with stage select/shop) you will receive money/cash, allowing upgrades and stuff.

Kazuka13

Jul 24, 2017
Sorry in advance, i actually don't know if anyone has mentioned it before, but if you press "J" at the start screen (the one with stage select/shop) you will receive money/cash, allowing upgrades and stuff.
oh son of a....

that could have saved me the trouble of hacking with cheat engine...

necri

Oct 29, 2018
1.78 is out.

ステージ7のボスを追加
out of memory最適化完了

Add boss of stage 7
out of memory Optimization Complete

Reactions: txirt

Kazuka13

Jul 24, 2017
Well, they said they've done something towards the out of memory issue...

Even still, you can't really get downloads of this game anymore without funneling money (10 bucks a month).

necri

Oct 29, 2018
1.79 is out

ステージ7のボスhcg追加
エクストラモードの更新
ギャラリーモードの更新

現在フェアリーフラワー作業が同時に行われています。
進行は、fc2ブログを介して確認することができます。

待っていただきありがとうございます。
頑張ります。

Google translate:

Added boss hcg for stage 7
Updating extra mode
Update gallery mode

Currently Fairy Flower work is done at the same time.
Progression can be confirmed via fc2 blog.

Thank you for waiting.
I will do my best.

gibzx

Mar 17, 2018
I can't seem to unlock the extras section for the Shirtless Student and the Succubus. I've let them defeat me both with and without clothing, but once I exit/finish the stage their animations are still greyed out. help?

3.10 star(s) 7 Votes