Others Completed Magical Angel Fairy Heart [v2.4] [UMAI NEKO]

3.10 star(s) 7 Votes

sadissad12432

Jul 18, 2018
anyone found out how to mod the game?
I found a way to extract the HCG files and edit them a lil bit but I don't know how to apply to the actual game:/

usernamea

Jun 5, 2019
anyone found out how to mod the game?
I found a way to extract the HCG files and edit them a lil bit but I don't know how to apply to the actual game:/
IIRC fairy heart is built on game maker 8; you can download game maker 8 for free and then you have to replace the animations with your modded ones and export an exe file.

It's also possible you just need to change the hcg files with your own hcg files and name them the same; again you still need GM8 to export them in the right format.

sadissad12432

Jul 18, 2018
IIRC fairy heart is built on game maker 8; you can download game maker 8 for free and then you have to replace the animations with your modded ones and export an exe file.

It's also possible you just need to change the hcg files with your own hcg files and name them the same; again you still need GM8 to export them in the right format.
I'm talking about modding fairy princess since thats what everyone is on mostly on this thread

GELOXIII

Aug 12, 2017
I'm talking about modding fairy princess since thats what everyone is on mostly on this thread
Just follow my guide here:
Hey guys!

Good news. So we don't actually have to wait months to get the stage 5 boss and stage 6(plus boss) HCGs. Instead, I modified the game's data to actually access both stage 5 boss and stage 6+boss in the game. Getting a game over there wouldn't trigger their respective HCGs, but I unlocked the full gallery and extra animations so you can view them as you wish. And let me tell you guys, that those tentacle scenes are worth it.

Note: Make sure to keep a backup of the original game's data before replacing it with this mod.
data
Also, just download the save file I also posted. It’s just a few posts after this one.

Feb 7, 2022
also how do i increase the crit stat on fairy princess
Edit: its the dex stat
also jesus levelling in this game is so slow, after level 16 it takes 4 or 5 repeats of a stage to level up once

Last edited:

Larcx

Nov 6, 2018
also how do i increase the crit stat on fairy princess
Edit: its the dex stat
also jesus levelling in this game is so slow, after level 16 it takes 4 or 5 repeats of a stage to level up once
Just go magic route , and you can 1 shot area all the mob
Just like all his previous game , Lvl 15 already OP~

3.10 star(s) 7 Votes