Others Completed Magical Angel Fairy Heart [v2024-09-15] [UMAI NEKO]

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes
Feb 7, 2022
has anyone tried fighting girl yuri yet? i would like to know a way to deal with the crawling fishmen without getting overwhelmed
and also without going mad from rage

Nov 22, 2021
has anyone tried fighting girl yuri yet? i would like to know a way to deal with the crawling fishmen without getting overwhelmed
After slogging through the first part with all those damn frogs and the camera not tracking properly, the next area doesn't even load properly. Empty background, but you and the enemies are still there, so it's basically fighting blind. I don't know HOW this demo is in a bad state when it's the SAME DAMN GAMEPLAY LOOP as all their previous works (might just be on my end, though I'm not sure). Couldn't they have at least recycle the camerawork and zone loading from their last work? Oh well, it's not like I'm here for the gameplay anyways (lenny face)

Reactions: CharlesYU85

zozy20

Aug 30, 2017
Can anyone get us the cheat engine file for the new game or look inside the hidden file maybe find something there

Feb 22, 2022
crouch and attack for instakill kick, jump and press X to kill them, or just put some stats in HP and dex so you can quickly break out of animation and tank like 12 of them until they're all gone lmao. I'm sure that when he gets further into development he's going to make the crawling enemies appear way less frequently just like in Fighting girl Sakura-R

Feb 7, 2022
crouch and attack for instakill kick, jump and press X to kill them, or just put some stats in HP and dex so you can quickly break out of animation and tank like 12 of them until they're all gone lmao. I'm sure that when he gets further into development he's going to make the crawling enemies appear way less frequently just like in Fighting girl Sakura-R
thank you

Nonotaisan

Formerly 'Nonotai'
May 2, 2021
Spam C + Z, highly recommend not going to far to the right because it will spawn alot of those dude

Last edited:

belmontzar

Oct 5, 2017
ok so back on the topic of magical angel fairy heart, I started recently playing the games again, and im having trouble unlocking scenes in the gallery... anyone remember what needs to be done to do that? I dont mind playing the full game again, I just wanna know what I gotta do to unlock the [Extra] sprite scenes

lhurgoyfguy

Sep 5, 2019
ok so back on the topic of magical angel fairy heart, I started recently playing the games again, and im having trouble unlocking scenes in the gallery... anyone remember what needs to be done to do that? I dont mind playing the full game again, I just wanna know what I gotta do to unlock the [Extra] sprite scenes
Trigger the h scenes in each state of dress(or undress).

belmontzar

Oct 5, 2017
Trigger the h scenes in each state of dress(or undress).
by h scenes do you mean get plowed by every enemy in every state in game, or do you mean the Stage specific game overs for each state?

did an experiment.. its the Game over Cg's you dont actually need to be plowed by each unit. you need to get the game overs
this also goes for the boss rooms.. you don't even need to trigger the actual boss, just get the game over's in the boss's stage and it counts.
My test was on stage 2... I just got the two game overs by using the pawns at the start of the boss stage without even going over to the boss. Each stage and boss has two specific scenes to its area. just unlock those and your good... this means you can unlock the scenes as soon as you load into the area... it just takes a little while cause they are the game overs.

Last edited:

CarrotBoi12

Nov 8, 2023
Does anyone have a M_LOW version of Magical Angel Fairy heart v2.5, I cannot load textures properly on the regular v2.5 torrent. Even when using CreateTexturesOnDemand = 1, the game just crashes upon start.

It will load like this and just crash shortly after: Screenshot 2024-08-18 211421.png

Kazuka13

Jul 24, 2017
Not sure if everything else will be added later, but apparently you can make Yuri wear different underwear and it's reflected in the game over animations. Cause this isn't her default pink panties:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

seems like they're actually trying some new stuff this time, more so with an item upgrade system too.

hd00d

Oct 10, 2018

I think they just released a new one. They seem to have realized the leaks from patreon so they stopped putting it on their patreon directly now.

Taddark

Dec 26, 2021

I think they just released a new one. They seem to have realized the leaks from patreon so they stopped putting it on their patreon directly now.
Only those with 2 months or more pledge to UmaiNeko can get the link, I think if I read it correctly.

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes