Others Completed Magical Angel Fairy Heart [v2024-09-15] [UMAI NEKO]

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes

Ari_Alfanz

Sep 17, 2023
Recently discovered some people creating artworks of the magical angel fairy characters like Cecilia Lynn, by using AI-Generated artworks. I don't know about you guys but I really like how these ones look, a few of them looks very good, some cute looking poses and facial expressions- and has an almost identical artstyle as in the game. Of course, there's a few little mistakes in some of them but I don't think it matters that much.

I'll share these artworks in this thread for you guys to see, enjoy. I enjoyed looking at them. Maybe some of you guys will really like looking at these artworks, maybe would do a bit more than just looking at them. :sneaky:

24043888.jpeg output-d921183ac13b40efae02cf695376a778-00001-1647780736.png
25461128.jpeg 28464658.jpeg 28463285.jpeg output-bacb42a21c944b0bbad4ec5ba4b4246b-00000-1762815948.png output-a72d27120588474db9ae9e8d6ec647bd-00001-1275821176.png output-5f71de0dcfcb4507bf7bbd8aadbf3110-00000-4068052213.png 24044134.jpeg 24043717.jpeg 24043601.jpeg 24043667.jpeg 24043901.jpeg output-30dc4d1ef63b49c3b037e2519f32c869-00001-4129537189.png output-e78c1f30157e4aba8ea6d9d61636260f-00000-3383088705.png

Also, bonus AI-Generated artworks of Cecilia Lynn in a bikini, I really like that the bikini has some aspects to her main outfit.

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
Recently discovered some people creating artworks of the magical angel fairy characters like Cecilia Lynn, by using AI-Generated artworks. I don't know about you guys but I really like how these ones look, a few of them looks very good, some cute looking poses and facial expressions- and has an almost identical artstyle as in the game. Of course, there's a few little mistakes in some of them but I don't think it matters that much.

I'll share these artworks in this thread for you guys to see, enjoy. I enjoyed looking at them. Maybe some of you guys will really like looking at these artworks, maybe would do a bit more than just looking at them. :sneaky:

View attachment 4039711 View attachment 4039719
View attachment 4039713 View attachment 4039715 View attachment 4039718 View attachment 4039721 View attachment 4039722 View attachment 4039720 View attachment 4039704 View attachment 4039712 View attachment 4039710 View attachment 4039705 View attachment 4039709 View attachment 4039725 View attachment 4039726

Also, bonus AI-Generated artworks of Cecilia Lynn in a bikini, I really like that the bikini has some aspects to her main outfit.
Yes, it's nice, shame there's no sex though.
Sauce?

lvsp1234

Dec 15, 2023

View attachment 4039711 View attachment 4039719
View attachment 4039713 View attachment 4039715 View attachment 4039718 View attachment 4039721 View attachment 4039722 View attachment 4039720 View attachment 4039704 View attachment 4039712 View attachment 4039710 View attachment 4039705 View attachment 4039709 View attachment 4039725 View attachment 4039726

I like this one. Where is the author updated

nopeandnah

Oct 18, 2018
well damn, it seems my old complete save is no longer compatible with the new version.
Anyone got a complatible or new 100% save?
Also, does anyone know what triggers the game over with the costume or without? I keep trying to unlock the GO version with the outfit on stage 1 but its always her naked with the empty eyes.

To hell with it, I will do it myself. here you go, a 100% save of the new steam version that is also in the new engine.
The save location can be found here: \%USERNAME%\AppData\Local\MagicalAngelFairyHeart_steam_v001

That said the way the gallery unlocks is just frustrating. Having you lose in two different ways to get both variations is annoying and you need to get both to unlock the enemy animations in the extra section. The gameplay isn't even that good and I hope he improves some aspects of his games in the future, particularily the AI goddamn is the enemy AI just godawful and fuck all those adds that spawn during bossfights that prevent you from properly experiencing the bosses animations.
Oh and the game is not 100% uncensored, there are still animations that are censored but its only a few.

Last edited:

temporical

Nov 9, 2018
I hardly really play games primarily focused on traditional M&F content, but the series that UMAI NEKO makes has an odd allure. Now, the game isn't without it's downsides. I think it terms of actual content the series is pretty damn good, and it does include a gallery.

However, UMAI NEKO is a big fan of defeat scenes. I get it, but for an average H-Gamer, which is your primary audience, we would like to be rewarded with the Underwear and Nude scenes as a way of progression, and not as a weird conditional that we have to meet to see it.

In my opinion, a better way to approach this would to make the armor layers toggle in a menu, mayhap the player would need to farm currency, or reach a certain level. Then they would unlock the underwear mode, and respectfully, the nude. Before you think, "Oh! That's great! Then I can make it so the player would take more damage and have less stamina..." No. H-games aren't supposed to be hard itself, the PLAYER is supposed to be hard.

I like to rule out my judgements based on a concept- "Can the player have engaging combat in one frame, then have their MC get completely filled the next?" Yes. This game can do that. Although, at a weird pace, and mobs are quite strong early. Gallery is there, which I, and many other H-gamers are thankful for, but it's unlock conditions are a time grind and not a skill or resource one, which is a very painful experience.

I rate UMAI NEKO's series a game a good 3.5/5. And if they weren't such a pain to get, the scenes are very erotic and excellent for fap material.

Reactions: tehhershel

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
I hardly really play games primarily focused on traditional M&F content, but the series that UMAI NEKO makes has an odd allure. Now, the game isn't without it's downsides. I think it terms of actual content the series is pretty damn good, and it does include a gallery.

However, UMAI NEKO is a big fan of defeat scenes. I get it, but for an average H-Gamer, which is your primary audience, we would like to be rewarded with the Underwear and Nude scenes as a way of progression, and not as a weird conditional that we have to meet to see it.

In my opinion, a better way to approach this would to make the armor layers toggle in a menu, mayhap the player would need to farm currency, or reach a certain level. Then they would unlock the underwear mode, and respectfully, the nude. Before you think, "Oh! That's great! Then I can make it so the player would take more damage and have less stamina..." No. H-games aren't supposed to be hard itself, the PLAYER is supposed to be hard.

I like to rule out my judgements based on a concept- "Can the player have engaging combat in one frame, then have their MC get completely filled the next?" Yes. This game can do that. Although, at a weird pace, and mobs are quite strong early. Gallery is there, which I, and many other H-gamers are thankful for, but it's unlock conditions are a time grind and not a skill or resource one, which is a very painful experience.

I rate UMAI NEKO's series a game a good 3.5/5. And if they weren't such a pain to get, the scenes are very erotic and excellent for fap material.
disagree
game over rape is it's own reward because it's hot
and h-games are also games, so if they're easy it's bad because easy games are not fun

that being said umai neko's beat 'em ups where you can move in the z plane are his weakest games
sakura, mei, and yuri are better

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
MagicalAngelFairyHeart-2024.09.15
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Gerhumm

Sep 19, 2018
I thought I was hallucinating when I saw this game in the "latest updates" section: remember downloading it, what, like 4-5 years ago and it ended in stage 2 or 3? The girl didn't even have a voice, so when you clicked on her in the menu, you would only see the mouth moving (very cute animation however). And I still vividly remember the music for the 1st stage from back then. Have to admit though, no idea why they went for "bratty 10 year old younger sister" with voice direction - kinda destroys the vibe for me.

Anyway, one particular (very immature) review complained about difficulty, which might have been since readjusted, but still a few pointers: the game became a cakewalk when I figured them out. Even if the game is old, even if one of you finds it helpful, I'll be glad.

1) To run double tap A or D. If you press hit (Z) when running, you'll perform a short strike animation that will stagger every enemy in the game.
2) When anyone hits you, you become staggered - you can't move or hit, but you can press SPACE (emergency ability that launches you and everyone you hit into the air). In fact, when charging a group of enemies and you think that you'll be flanked/hit, just hold a finger on SPACE.
3) You have three different finishers for your standard hit combo. Holding UP will perform some kind of air punch which deals a lot of damage, holding DOWN will throw one of the enemies being hit behind you dropping everyone on the way. Holding nothing is fastest.
4) Forget potions: they don't scale with your health and every single coin should go towards stat points. MEN stat is also kinda pointless. I affects your overall MP pool and regen, but your gun ability (X button) consumes rather little. I guess upgrade it to 20-30 and forget about it.
5) You can hold X instead of tapping it and the girl will shoot continuously. The gun is essential in dealing with wasp enemies, since they retreat if hit in close quarters. You can even walk backwards and shoot!
6) The first boss is arguably the hardest. He can only be staggered by the second move of your combo and by sprint-strike I described in 1), but he will only attack, if there's some distance (his strike outranges yours), so either approach him from above/below or sprint-strike him. Annoyingly, some minor mobs in later stages seem to copy his abilities, so beware.
7) Some bosses will hit you when getting up from the ground (the succubus from the school and one of the later bosses).

Good game overall. Ideally would give it a 3, but since it's an adult game and considering the general quality of adult games, full 5 would probably be fair.

Nov 4, 2018
Anyone encounter an issue where the enemies and the background are a mess of multicolored boxes at the start, for a few seconds?
Like warping into some weird dimension...

Game seems more responsive (not as sluggish) as before, and uses up way less RAM.

wolfwood99

Aug 21, 2017
Game from 17x (just exists), developers did: - added new content (no, no, no), fixed what no one asked for (let's fucking do it)

Ari_Alfanz

Sep 17, 2023
Yes, it's nice, shame there's no sex though.
Sauce?
Here's the sauce to where I found them:

I should note that you wouldn't be able to see those artworks I shared here in the site if you don't have an account on there. First, create an account. And after you're done with that, click on your profile and scroll down until you find the 'Account settings' and go into the settings. Next, scroll down until you find the 'Content Moderation' section, turn on the 'Show mature content' and then set your browsing levels preferences. And now you'll be able to see those artworks I shared here, and also able to see mature character models.

You could request the person who created those AI-Generated artworks to make some nsfw with sex- of her, if they eventually open to take some requests again, currently they're not taking any more requests. Or if you're experienced in prompting and know how to provide good prompts for the AI generator, you could try creating those artworks yourself. If you're able to do that and actually create some good looking AI-Generated artworks of her, do feel free to share it with us if you want- if you find some of them look good enough to share. Would greatly appreciated for it. ;)

Also, if you look at the 'Suggested Resources' section, you'll find the other two magical angel fairy character models. Fairy Flower was created by the same person who made the Cecilia Lynn model, and Fairy Heart was made by a different person.

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes