Others Completed Magical Angel Fairy Heart [v2024-09-15] [UMAI NEKO]

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes

blazzeegregore

Jul 10, 2017
For anyone interested in the new "defeat" comic, you can access it in the game file fighting_girl_yuri_v004\data\game_size, then choose your favorite language, and all the page are there.

Feb 7, 2022
the chances for rare drops on fighting girl yuri are so bad you are better off getting tens of copies of a common item and upgrading it three or four levels, it ends up better than the max rarity version at one or two upgrades anyway

Kazuka13

Jul 24, 2017
the chances for rare drops on fighting girl yuri are so bad you are better off getting tens of copies of a common item and upgrading it three or four levels, it ends up better than the max rarity version at one or two upgrades anyway
or just hack gold with cheat engine and have more fun (underwear changes the game over rape animations anyway):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

How to unlock the upper gallery?
Or is that only a tease?
I tried hard to unlock it but can't. It's either a donation exclusive or a teaser

Reactions: Larcx
Feb 7, 2022
do we already have a cheat table for FG yuri?
im trying to make my own but i cannot make cheat engine edit the amount of big gift boxes
edit: i managed to edit money and by those means edit basically anything
But it seems like changing the number of items from your inventory is far more challenging than changing statistics from the main menu
i tried changing amount of gift boxes, upgrade crystals and all but all changes reset once you go back to the inventory and dont change at all

Last edited:

hd00d

Oct 10, 2018

That's interesting, FairyPrincess is getting "engine upgrades", whatever that means.

tehhershel

Jul 23, 2022
Dumb question , but how to turn off the item / clothes?
If you mean unequipping items then just press the refresh-like button (top right in the inventory).

But if you mean playing with naked character in game then sadly the only way is getting hit until you're 0 health, though at that point your character pretty much can't do anything. Iirc you can never properly play with naked character in Umaineko's game (or you're too weak to do anything in underwear/naked state).

Reactions: Larcx

shimni

Dec 23, 2018
Here is my save file with everything fully upgraded.
Put the .dat file into C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\fighting_girl_yuri

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

hd00d

Oct 10, 2018

Apparently Fairy Heart has been upgraded to a new engine that runs smoother with higher resolution HCG

Feb 7, 2022
i got the grab attack anims for both the frog and the thug on all stages of undress, but when i look at gameover CG animations there are still 3 blurred entries, i tried getting beaten by all three enemies but none of them result in that gameover
is it just shoddy design by the devs that they left an unfinished animation in there or is it unlockable?

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes