Others Completed Magical Angel Fairy Heart [v2024-09-15] [UMAI NEKO]

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes

BloodX66

Apr 1, 2019
I hardly really play games primarily focused on traditional M&F content, but the series that UMAI NEKO makes has an odd allure. Now, the game isn't without it's downsides. I think it terms of actual content the series is pretty damn good, and it does include a gallery.

However, UMAI NEKO is a big fan of defeat scenes. I get it, but for an average H-Gamer, which is your primary audience, we would like to be rewarded with the Underwear and Nude scenes as a way of progression, and not as a weird conditional that we have to meet to see it.

In my opinion, a better way to approach this would to make the armor layers toggle in a menu, mayhap the player would need to farm currency, or reach a certain level. Then they would unlock the underwear mode, and respectfully, the nude. Before you think, "Oh! That's great! Then I can make it so the player would take more damage and have less stamina..." No. H-games aren't supposed to be hard itself, the PLAYER is supposed to be hard.

I like to rule out my judgements based on a concept- "Can the player have engaging combat in one frame, then have their MC get completely filled the next?" Yes. This game can do that. Although, at a weird pace, and mobs are quite strong early. Gallery is there, which I, and many other H-gamers are thankful for, but it's unlock conditions are a time grind and not a skill or resource one, which is a very painful experience.

I rate UMAI NEKO's series a game a good 3.5/5. And if they weren't such a pain to get, the scenes are very erotic and excellent for fap material.
that is not what the average h gamers wants which is why its not popular...

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
Here's the sauce to where I found them:

I should note that you wouldn't be able to see those artworks I shared here in the site if you don't have an account on there. First, create an account. And after you're done with that, click on your profile and scroll down until you find the 'Account settings' and go into the settings. Next, scroll down until you find the 'Content Moderation' section, turn on the 'Show mature content' and then set your browsing levels preferences. And now you'll be able to see those artworks I shared here, and also able to see mature character models.

You could request the person who created those AI-Generated artworks to make some nsfw with sex- of her, if they eventually open to take some requests again, currently they're not taking any more requests. Or if you're experienced in prompting and know how to provide good prompts for the AI generator, you could try creating those artworks yourself. If you're able to do that and actually create some good looking AI-Generated artworks of her, do feel free to share it with us if you want- if you find some of them look good enough to share. Would greatly appreciated for it. ;)

Also, if you look at the 'Suggested Resources' section, you'll find the other two magical angel fairy character models. Fairy Flower was created by the same person who made the Cecilia Lynn model, and Fairy Heart was made by a different person.
Thanks for the help
actually i have tried my hand into creating stuff on my own, however, here's the thing, my pc is shit so i can only use online web services, and i haven't been able to get good results with that
do you know if i just have a skill issue or are the online services much worse than running stuff on your own gpu?

easy85

Apr 16, 2018
Game from 17x (just exists), developers did: - added new content (no, no, no), fixed what no one asked for (let's fucking do it)
Is this some kind of patreon on-going game development brain-rot? Game was completed for years and nobody was expecting any new content, especially considering he has 2 active projects... Dev updated it to the new engine because it ran like shit (there was a workaround for it) and I'm some some people will appreciate it.

Bun5643

Dec 4, 2021
Sheesh, those big beefy mouthy boys in Stage 9 are tanky. I don't know if they're just resistant to GUN but I had 200+ in DEX and I s2g the boss died quicker than the standard guys.

Kazuka13

Jul 24, 2017
Difficulty is a non-issue if you ust hack the stats and gold with cheat engine.

but regardless of whether you cheat or not, umai neko games lately seem to have instant knockdown and low HP buttons to help you get scenes a little easier.

Pntuan

Apr 19, 2022
must be a really old build or something cause the only manipulation thing I know of is to make yourself take damage or get knocked down
Oh wow your pfp is the Alice one with some tentacle in 172858... Was that doujin a good one?

opps mybad for off topic, i just want to say this Fairy Heart game is really good one.
But the Yuri one is way better, i wonder is there any new update about it

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes