• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Paarl

Dec 25, 2019
What they meant is that there are no traps other than the protagonist (actually a lie, one minor character is). Everyone else is female (absolute majority) or futa (only one that i can remember, and optional at that)
Protag starts as 100% male and can go pretty much wherever
Thank you very much for clarifying that doubt I had

ironik

Jan 27, 2017
i 'm stuck after getting the hot lantern in the dream with the dream girl and Isabelle.
Does someone know what to do next ?

tipoima

Jul 20, 2018
i 'm stuck after getting the hot lantern in the dream with the dream girl and Isabelle.
Does someone know what to do next ?
It allows you to go through the infinite corridor (down from the start of the area)

Adjuvistic

Mar 8, 2018
This game is really nice. Surprised it was not here already.
The discord server is active and they answer most questions.

Development is not very fast, but that's because this apparently is a side-project to the devs, not their job like for some other big games.

According to what is posted on discord, there's a ton more planned content and a lot of romances. Guess it'll take a while though. And yes, the backstory of the game seems to be pretty dark
Imho very worth playing, it has a lot of story, not just TF and sex.

Reactions: CuriousG08

JackyHF

Jan 11, 2019
Development is not very fast, but that's because this apparently is a side-project to the devs, not their job like for some other big games.
That is correct, most of the team have jobs and other real life responsibilities. I am among the most active of the devs, though right now I am taking care of another project (the remaster of Prisoners of the Elder One) while HLF does the main content (a library).

Eliza12

May 2, 2017
disclaimer: it's just a short bad end, don't expect to be able to play as a loli
I dont mean the bad end. You just need to make sure to stay flat, and get the shrinking transformation which will shrink your character to loli size.

Reactions: Jameyboi

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
For me the only thing running this game does is kill my pc, screen goes totally black no sound or anything, ctrl+alt+del, alt+tab, alt+f4, windows key+tab, do nothing the only way to get things working again is to hit the power switch on the pc to re-boot it.

tipoima

Jul 20, 2018
For me the only thing running this game does is kill my pc, screen goes totally black no sound or anything, ctrl+alt+del, alt+tab, alt+f4, windows key+tab, do nothing the only way to get things working again is to hit the power switch on the pc to re-boot it.
does this happen with other rpgmaker games? i don't think there could be anything in this that could cause OS to die like that

Skelletonike

Feb 9, 2019
So, I've been reading the comments and stuff about genderbending, which is something I'm not very keen into.
Is it possible to avoid any of that and keep the protagonist as a normal like in some other games that have the genderbending trope?

tipoima

Jul 20, 2018
So, I've been reading the comments and stuff about genderbending, which is something I'm not very keen into.
Is it possible to avoid any of that and keep the protagonist as a normal like in some other games that have the genderbending trope?
I mean, you can skip/reverse all transformations, but that kinda goes against the whole point IMO.

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
does this happen with other rpgmaker games? i don't think there could be anything in this that could cause OS to die like that
Nope, had them ctd before but never had the completely lock the pc up, running windows 10 so I do not get complete lock ups that often, think I may have had something like 3-4 in the past 12 months.

I do not think it is the os, what I think is happening is the game is in effect freezing but not releasing control of the keyboard and mouse to allow other things to be done. Which stops you using the various keys to regain control.

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
One of the best games from TFGS, I'm surprised there wasn't a thread yet.
I'd add another tag: humour. Maybe adventure too, since the whole game is about exploring dungeons and worlds.

okme

Jan 21, 2018
How do I pass the pleasure palace? I try to use the three stones but nothing works.

4.30 star(s) 25 Votes