JustMax

Jan 24, 2018
How do I pass the pleasure palace? I try to use the three stones but nothing works.
that one is realy annoying i kept going in circles for 2 hrs in it after they updated the game lol..havent played it in a while so i dont quite remember the exact steps but u need to experiment with the 3 stones ..click on all of em in certain pattern and go back and click on the fireplace to disable the 3 diff seals on it ..u need to repeat that 3 times ..if u got patience like i did ull figure it out lol ...unless someone else knows the exact steps to take

Bookworm83

Dec 9, 2019
That is correct, most of the team have jobs and other real life responsibilities. I am among the most active of the devs, though right now I am taking care of another project (the remaster of Prisoners of the Elder One) while HLF does the main content (a library).
Prisoners of the Elder One is getting a remaster? Is there somewhere I can stay updated on that? I remember it fondly for being both interesting and complete.

Reactions: Lionsky

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
It is optional meaning you can have all the female transformations but at the same time avoid shrinking your penis. You can also become a full girl in this one with or without the transformation ability you will get later in the game.

Oh and here are some other tags that should be added seeing as they are also within the game.

Male Domination (The MC will get dominated if you play a certain path)
Mind control (One of the girls specialty is mind control and if played a certain way she will use these powers on you)
Monster girl (there are monster girls within the game both as NPC's and monsters you battle)
can we mind control other and what part for mc domination the wiki talk about skill

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
I mean, you can skip/reverse all transformations, but that kinda goes against the whole point IMO.
Some of the transformations can be reversed however some of them can't be (magico core absorbing transformations for example can't be reversed)

tipoima

Jul 20, 2018
How do I pass the pleasure palace? I try to use the three stones but nothing works.
You need to find two (or maybe three, i'm not sure) "Wardstones" (an item) and use them on the actual door to the boss.

shakey2

Mar 6, 2018
It's literally in the description. The game's whole theme is genderbender. Complaining about forced genderbender in a game themed around genderbending is kind of silly don't you think? If you don't like genderbender maybe you should check out a game that doesn't revolve entirely around the main character disguising themselves as the opposite gender.

Reactions: LenioTG and tipoima

Seipherwood

Sep 8, 2017
Just curious but can we see all the changes etc? or is this more a Tits/Lillith Throne game where everything is text?

tipoima

Jul 20, 2018
Just curious but can we see all the changes etc? or is this more a Tits/Lillith Throne game where everything is text?
It's a mixed bag. There isn't much art at the moment and I have no clue if alternate versions are gonna be around. I remember one scene having alternate art depending on if you agree to nipple piercing a moment earlier, but doesn't change depending on the actual breast size (and definitely doesn't reflect all the other body changes)
Some transformations are visible on portraits, sprites, e.t.c but the rest are typically only mentioned in the text.

Last edited:

LenioTG

Oct 11, 2017
Could somebody help me?

How do I get the 3 teammates, after Olivia tells me to do so?

tipoima

Jul 20, 2018
Could somebody help me?

How do I get the 3 teammates, after Olivia tells me to do so?
Natalie is with you by default. You get a key to a room in the bee dungeon (literally impossible to miss), it's for the door right next to you, just go there. And for the last one: the Magical Girl in the haunted house (i think) tells you to go to Garak's tomb, you should do that. Get the other one first tho, doing that dungeon with 2 people is just asking to get rekt.

Reactions: LenioTG

LenioTG

Oct 11, 2017
Natalie is with you by default. You get a key to a room in the bee dungeon (literally impossible to miss), it's for the door right next to you, just go there. And for the last one: the Magical Girl in the haunted house (i think) tells you to go to Garak's tomb, you should do that. Get the other one first tho, doing that dungeon with 2 people is just asking to get rekt.
Thank you!

One problem, I went to that room and... game over.
Luckily I have a save from before Olivia's exam.
(EDIT: that was because I had followed father's voice)

Where is Garak's tomb?

tipoima

Jul 20, 2018
Thank you!

One problem, I went to that room and... game over.
Luckily I have a save from before Olivia's exam.

Where is Garak's tomb?
Ah, that was unfortunate timing. If you recruit her before the exam, you can get her panties and end up unable to wear other underwear, but if she isn't she just bad end's you.
Tomb is straight up from the camp (you have to actually talk to that girl to be able to go there tho)

Reactions: LenioTG

LenioTG

Oct 11, 2017
Ah, that was unfortunate timing. If you recruit her before the exam, you can get her panties and end up unable to wear other underwear, but if she isn't she just bad end's you.
Tomb is straight up from the camp (you have to actually talk to that girl to be able to go there tho)
Oh, I picked the panties from the laundry, I did not see that girl :(

Alice had brainwashed me before, when I went to her room, but now I did it the right way.

So I already had gone into the tomb, but I forgot to flip the blue switch...I'll see where it'll take me, thanks! :D

Sarukami

Jan 22, 2018
One thing that makes me wonder is... how do you get other girls routes. I checked the variables...and seemingly Alice, Veronica and Natalie have a route (if implented already no idea). What happened through my playthrough is...that after finishing all the events with Alice and Veronica (which were mentioned on the wiki), they disappeared entirelly from the camp map. So I was left only with Natalie as my only choice of route. Is this intentional....cause I would like to try Veronica`s or Alice`s route, but right now it doesnt seem possible, since they both disappear.

Bookworm83

Dec 9, 2019
None of the routes are exclusive yet, but the game's not finished. Natalie has the most progress. If Veronics and Alice are gone, that means you've gotten as far as you can with them.

Reactions: anonymous1939

Sarukami

Jan 22, 2018
That explains a lot then. Yes they are gone completely from the camp map, with only Natalie left. Also...seems like the current game stops with the story, when you defeat Yoshida in the Pleasure Palace (not telling more since might spoiler). After that...no new magicos appear...or atleast cant find anything to progress the story on.

4.30 star(s) 25 Votes