tipoima

Jul 20, 2018
I really am up for anything as along as theres a mind control tag on it
Then you should probably wait because the mind control focused character is currently the least developed one. There's a fair amount of it spread across the game, but it's not much relative to everything else.

Stela-chan

Jul 27, 2018
Then you should probably wait because the mind control focused character is currently the least developed one. There's a fair amount of it spread across the game, but it's not much relative to everything else.
Okay thanks for the info. I might still play it though just for them fun of it.

Gugino

May 18, 2017
anybody can help me with pleasure palace how do i need to activate or deavtived the stones ? pls help

tipoima

Jul 20, 2018
anybody can help me with pleasure palace how do i need to activate or deavtived the stones ? pls help
You need to find 3 "wardstone" items and use them on the boss door. Go through all the rooms you see and activate the stones when you need to.
I don't remember having to ever deactivate the stones on the map, but don't quote me on this.

tipoima

Jul 20, 2018
How do I beat Yoshida in the Pleasure Palace? I am playing already on easy but they do outdamage me.
That's...surprising because I found them to be one of the easiest fights. One of the girls is weak to charm, Yoshida never does shit except spell-block and the other two deal at most 200 damage per turn. Just use Lovely Barricade, Misty Illusions and whatever else party buffs you have and punch the shit out of them, leaving the charmed girl and Yoshida for last.

Reactions: Saafi05

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Well it whas Felicia or whatever the Girl on the left whas called that dealed insane damage. When I focused first on her and not like normal PvP on the healer it whas actually easy because we could then outheal her damage but she not ours anymore.

tipoima

Jul 20, 2018
Well it whas Felicia or whatever the Girl on the left whas called that dealed insane damage. When I focused first on her and not like normal PvP on the healer it whas actually easy because we could then outheal her damage but she not ours anymore.
I'm pretty sure that healer is the one that's actually weak to charm.

mickjag

Jul 24, 2019
Wow this game is great! I've got very important mechanics exam in 15 hours, yet I can't stop playing

Edit: Yeah I fucked up my exam. Screw that college degree I'm gonna become magical girl instead

Last edited:

Slayerz

Aug 2, 2017
So I've just played for 3 hours and only had 1 H-Scene. Is this normal? I'm kinda deceived as there would be so much potential for more...

• Haha
Reactions: rKnight

tipoima

Jul 20, 2018
So I've just played for 3 hours and only had 1 H-Scene. Is this normal? I'm kinda deceived as there would be so much potential for more...
The earliest proper H-Scene appears during Earth Trip bad end. The total amount is somewhere around 10-25 depending on what and how you count them.

• Sad
Reactions: Saafi05 and Slayerz

Keysmen

Jul 8, 2019
My computer reacted saying that the downloads weren't safe, but when I went to their patron and got their latest download through there it came through clearly. Not sure if that's a error on my computers part if there's something in the offered link - So I'm just giving a heads up on the chance.

4.30 star(s) 25 Votes