CuriousG08

Oct 12, 2016
I read the whole thread and this sounds like a pretty awesome game. I'm looking forward to trying it!

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Any indicaton they intend to change that any time soon/before finishing it?
As long as I've been playing it, and the game has stayed the same way, throughout this amount of time, I doubt the dev will be adding any additional art. I think at least an image of the MC after each transformation would be great, but probably not gonna happen.

I believe the game started in 2015, so...5 years and no additional art? Yep. It's gonna finish like this. lol

JackyHF

Jan 11, 2019
As long as I've been playing it, and the game has stayed the same way, throughout this amount of time, I doubt the dev will be adding any additional art. I think at least an image of the MC after each transformation would be great, but probably not gonna happen.

I believe the game started in 2015, so...5 years and no additional art? Yep. It's gonna finish like this. lol
Then you haven't been paying attention, because we are commissioning and inserting new art all the time.

does the mc ever end up in a chastity cage?
No.

Bobzx

Jul 3, 2019
Then you haven't been paying attention, because we are commissioning and inserting new art all the time.

No.
The same question applies then. Is it just gunna be single new static bad end screens? Is there gunna be any intercourse, be it pics or animated? And if there is, is it plans for many, few and whats the ETA on it?

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
The same question applies then. Is it just gunna be single new static bad end screens? Is there gunna be any intercourse, be it pics or animated? And if there is, is it plans for many, few and whats the ETA on it?
There are plenty of moments with intercourse in them, but I don't remember seeing any pics or animations of it.

Miumean

Sep 21, 2019
Can someone help me? I've beaten every boss I could find, siphoned all the cores (got the 2nd costume and opened the door) and I got no idea what to do next, how do I enter my memories or go to Earth?

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Can someone help me? I've beaten every boss I could find, siphoned all the cores (got the 2nd costume and opened the door) and I got no idea what to do next, how do I enter my memories or go to Earth?
If I knew more precisely what event you're talking about starting, I could maybe help you figure it out. How many cores do you think you have syphoned? If it's the event I am thinking of, you need to either talk to the fairy near the main building on the hill, or walk over to the left of the camp, near the portal and talk to someone there. It's been a while since I was there. lol

Miumean

Sep 21, 2019
If I knew more precisely what event you're talking about starting, I could maybe help you figure it out. How many cores do you think you have syphoned? If it's the event I am thinking of, you need to either talk to the fairy near the main building on the hill, or walk over to the left of the camp, near the portal and talk to someone there. It's been a while since I was there. lol
Nvermind; got it, had to ask the dumb fairy....thanks.

Reactions: FookU2

Orannis

Nov 8, 2019
I have an issue I can't get the story to progress. What I have done is get all the girls then maxed 3 of them out on love side quest things. I have trained with Tilia two times, and she left but I can not get her to trigger The Big Tree also I can't get Phyre's Tower to unlock as well or the Alaska mission. It has been more than a in game week but still will not trigger.

Edit
: I fixed it the bee boss glitched or something had to go back and kill her.

Last edited:

Orannis

Nov 8, 2019
Ok now I do need help. I just beat the girl that steals my cores got two of the 3 back. I go back to camp noting. The next day I go out to look for a new area nothing. How do I unlock the snake place to get the snake core? Also get back the last stolen core?

On a different route do you guys think there will be a harem path?

JackyHF

Jan 11, 2019
Ok now I do need help. I just beat the girl that steals my cores got two of the 3 back. I go back to camp noting. The next day I go out to look for a new area nothing. How do I unlock the snake place to get the snake core? Also get back the last stolen core?

On a different route do you guys think there will be a harem path?
You reached the end of content. I'm also not sure what you mean with "snake place"; the Serpentine Core is gained from a special boss.
Also, there will never be a harem route for Erica.

Orannis

Nov 8, 2019
You reached the end of content.
I feared you would say this.

The Serpentine Core is gained from a special boss.
How do i unlock the path to this boss?

Also, there will never be a harem route for Erica.
T.T dang was hoping there would be one With the demon girl in the space alien that has a harem fetish. Hell the doll girl dose as well from what I have seen of her though it is more of a want lots of friends and cute thing.

Lastly is there a Fan Sig for this game? This has to be right now my favorite game on the site so far.

Last edited:

Orannis

Nov 8, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thank you I will work on this now. This helps alot.

I don't know what that would be, can you please elaborate?
under my post you see two images for games right? One should be for Third Crisis and the other for Amity park. Those are fan Sigs. They help advertise a game so more people start looking at it. I feel this game really needs more people following it because it is awesome.

JackyHF

Jan 11, 2019
Ah well, no we don't have anything like that. But if anyone wants to make such a thing, please feel free to.

4.30 star(s) 25 Votes