Slanterq

Apr 15, 2020
Question - Anyone know how place the 3 books in the Library? Not sure if I am doing something wrong or?

Thanks

titouille313

Apr 23, 2017
Hi everyone, i haven't played th egame in like 2 years, seriously thought it was abandonned. The thing is, i find my old saves but when i try to get them loading i got a error message, and i don't find the problem here.

The message is "Script '[MC] Galv - Character Effects 2.1J' line 461: NoMethodErrorOccured.

Does anyone know what taht means and have a solution for me ?

Orannis

Nov 8, 2019
Entertaining story? Hrm.....not really into sissification, but after playing Afterlife I'm kinda curious about how this can be handled and this seems to have decent art and reviews (although I have a feeling the sissification will be far more "aggressive" than Afterlife's exceptionally slow and not forced burn, seriously, criminally under liked game because its H-content is barely existent despite its superb world building)

If this is more story-centric and there's no forced M on M, I might give it a go just to see.
Very story-centric and there is no M on M seen. If I remember right it gets close but it ends with eggs being stuffed up his bumb by a girl harpy someone please correct me if i am wrong. I very much would say you should play it and have fun

tipoima

Jul 20, 2018
There's no M on M. The only sex scene with a male I recall...well, MC isn't male there.

And sissification/MtF isn't "aggressive" whatsoever. In fact, you actually have to work your ass off chasing specific events to even get a permanent vagina. (It'll most likely be easier as more content is added, but still)
Most transformations are either something you have to choose opt-in yourself or punishment for losing. Although there are exceptions.

...Especially the whole deal about you being forced into getting boobs at least for a while just to access Tilia's events that you don't even know exist like in my first playthrough...

tipoima

Jul 20, 2018
Hi everyone, i haven't played th egame in like 2 years, seriously thought it was abandonned. The thing is, i find my old saves but when i try to get them loading i got a error message, and i don't find the problem here.

The message is "Script '[MC] Galv - Character Effects 2.1J' line 461: NoMethodErrorOccured.

Does anyone know what taht means and have a solution for me ?
If you were playing before 0.4.5 it's probably an unsolvable save compatibility issue. Such is the fate of not playing for so long.

Noscroll

Donor
May 8, 2017
Question - Anyone know how place the 3 books in the Library? Not sure if I am doing something wrong or?

Thanks
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

that opens up a book in the north room, which is the magico. easy enough fight, but unsatisfying to me because you dont get to rescue the librarian. Haven't figure out yet if there is more to the whole thing, it is REALLY short for a dungeon, in my opinion.

(edit: proper name for the sequence, confirmed location of blank books)

Slanterq

Apr 15, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

that opens up a book in the north room, which is the magico. easy enough fight, but unsatisfying to me because you dont get to rescue the librarian. Haven't figure out yet if there is more to the whole thing, it is REALLY short for a dungeon, in my opinion.

(edit: proper name for the sequence, confirmed location of blank books)
Thanks!!

LoneGhost93

Dec 7, 2017
well problem is that i never got one even in last update and i cant find info what is need to do. Right now Yoshida jest next to her dormitory saying that she need one more core and they will be free.

tipoima

Jul 20, 2018
well problem is that i never got one even in last update and i cant find info what is need to do. Right now Yoshida jest next to her dormitory saying that she need one more core and they will be free.
The only requirement for the event to trigger is having 3 stolen cores. It should autorun whenever you enter the world map. You sure she stole all 3?

JackyHF

Jan 11, 2019
Entertaining story? Hrm.....not really into sissification, but after playing Afterlife I'm kinda curious about how this can be handled and this seems to have decent art and reviews (although I have a feeling the sissification will be far more "aggressive" than Afterlife's exceptionally slow and not forced burn, seriously, criminally under liked game because its H-content is barely existent despite its superb world building)

If this is more story-centric and there's no forced M on M, I might give it a go just to see.

It isn't really much in the way of sissification but really girlification (i.e. there is no humiliation for the sake of humiliation, the protag is just a tad unlucky and magico monsters are generally mean, but human characters won't treat you like dirt for the hell of it).

Yes, the process is very slow and very detailed, with many different TFs for specific body parts and also mental feminisation options, in various combinations and from different sources. It's possible to also accept or reject those changes on a personal level and the MC reacts and talks accordingly. Intentionally getting TFs is also possible via siphoning energy from certain monster cores, and avoiding all TFs is just as possible too (bar one at the very start, but that can be undone in an ending if you have the right item).

Ero-content wise, no. This is absolutely not a fapgame, so people who are only interested in going from one sex scene to the next or lots of Battle Loss Rape/Game Over Rape won't really get a kick out of our game; the focus is very much story and character development w/ teh sexy thrown in.

There is no forced M on M either; one of the characters can be a futa (and you can tell her not to do that as she can shape-shift the dick away), and the protag can have sex as a guy or girl depending on TFs gained.

Reactions: Belgaesh
4.30 star(s) 25 Votes