TRowws

Jan 30, 2020
Where is Tilia when she goes back to the Big tree. Can't find her to do the Nature Magic: Endurance Trial.
If you rescued her from the tree dungeon she should be in the oak tree next to the directors house in the morning.
There should be a spark on the trunk you can interact with.

Reactions: asddsa12346

maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
Does this game have any kinds of time limits for progression/forced progression? I've read there is some kind of trip back to earth, do events like these have a set day or can you start story events at your own discretion?

Qazex Saw

Feb 6, 2018
Does this game have any kinds of time limits for progression/forced progression? I've read there is some kind of trip back to earth, do events like these have a set day or can you start story events at your own discretion?
Other than the health checkup, I'm pretty sure all events can be started/progressed at your leisure.

Apr 15, 2020
If you rescued her from the tree dungeon she should be in the oak tree next to the directors house in the morning.
There should be a spark on the trunk you can interact with.
Im not seeing it. after I rescued her I got the scene where she proclaims her love for the MC and then finds out about being a guy but agrees to keep it a secret. after that I haven't seen her since which bites since I want to do the endurance test. I have the MC at D cups and want to make her have e cups. I had C cups at the time I save Tilia so is that the issue? I also haven't gone to earth yet.

Edit: apparently the issue was indeed that i hadnt done the earth part of the game. hopefully i can get Nana to F cups

Last edited:

nightlover

Mar 2, 2018
Im not seeing it. after I rescued her I got the scene where she proclaims her love for the MC and then finds out about being a guy but agrees to keep it a secret. after that I haven't seen her since which bites since I want to do the endurance test. I have the MC at D cups and want to make her have e cups. I had C cups at the time I save Tilia so is that the issue? I also haven't gone to earth yet.

Edit: apparently the issue was indeed that i hadnt done the earth part of the game. hopefully i can get Nana to F cups
look like you need this

tipoima

Jul 20, 2018
Most events don't, but Tilia-related events do. Her rescue from the Bee Hive has a 3 day timer starting from when you first enter the area, and the Big Tree dungeon (which requires taking one of her "nature lessons" to unlock) must be completed before trip to Earth.

nightlover

Mar 2, 2018
Most events don't, but Tilia-related events do. Her rescue from the Bee Hive has a 3 day timer starting from when you first enter the area, and the Big Tree dungeon (which requires taking one of her "nature lessons" to unlock) must be completed before trip to Earth.
however there are missable core like the go back to earth before the big tree dungeon, if you miss it, it will be gone perm

JackyHF

Jan 11, 2019
The only truly timed event is the tree. If you don't defeat Doom Flower before going to Earth, Marianne will nuke it from orbit. To access it, you need to rescue Tilia from the bees, then take her first lesson and at least regularly talk to her once after; a couple days later she decides to visit the tree which unlocks the dungeon.

Everything else is a Persona 4-style relative timing and can be done when you want, with scene variations where appropriate.

Reactions: TRowws

tipoima

Jul 20, 2018
I'm calling it right now Isabelle is your brother and the camp director is your mom.
Considering the enormous pile of evidence, yea, that's reasonable. Be ready for a sudden plot twist where every single piece of evidence ends up some kind of coincidence tho.

TRowws

Jan 30, 2020
I'm calling it right now Isabelle is your brother and the camp director is your mom.
This is the most common theory right now. Although most people think that the MC (Erica) is Isabelles sister since boys can't be magical girls.
Also in this scenario Erica's father (or 2nd mother) is a shapeshifter, so Erica might be one herself.

Last edited:
Apr 15, 2020
I have almost all the physical TF and all the mental ones. im currently doing the Nana's Mind dungeon. any tips on what not to do in it?

also Elle says to talk to her within a few days to go to the Japanese Inn. is this part actually missable or do I not have to worry about the timing?

JackyHF

Jan 11, 2019
1. Don't die. Don't miss the diary and the letter in Shelly's room (ask Isabelle about the diary and Wendy about the letter).
2. You can delay it however long you want. Nele is just being cautious.

maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
Does anybody know a good save editor that can be used with this? The usual one I use won't work with it and figuring out which variable data means what is too difficult with the save editor.net one.

Failing that, does anybody know which variables relate to each characters current affection? I want to be able to manipulate who goes with for the Earth mission and change if Marianne helps at the inn or not.

tipoima

Jul 20, 2018
Does anybody know a good save editor that can be used with this? The usual one I use won't work with it and figuring out which variable data means what is too difficult with the save editor.net one.

Failing that, does anybody know which variables relate to each characters current affection? I want to be able to manipulate who goes with for the Earth mission and change if Marianne helps at the inn or not.
Save editor I normally use broke with 0.4.7.
Affection variables are just named "[CHARACTER] affection".

maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
Save editor I normally use broke with 0.4.7.
Affection variables are just named "[CHARACTER] affection".
Yeah....I meant as in the raw data variable, save editor doesn't have the variable names, just numbers (e.g. variable #4509: 1 could mean Affection for Alice is 1 or it could mean that you have completed the Medical Test event)

4.30 star(s) 26 Votes