tipoima

Jul 20, 2018
I got this error opening 4.7

Unable to find file:
Graphics/Faces/MC2T2Mermaid01

Game won't start
Is this an old save? I remember hearing something about how loading things from mermaid dungeon breaks stuff. If you're in that area, try finishing it on the old version and then updating.

starvoyager

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
>Erica sometimes talks about his dad, but to my knowledge has never brought up his mom.
>If you meet up with your dad, he says that he always knew or believed that magical girls existed (or so i've been told)
>You and Isabelle hung out when you were very young.
> There's an enemy that mimics party members's powers, and for everyone else it just takes some moves that they know, but for Erica it takes a move called "Immortal Tsar's curse" which is also one of Marianne's moves

It almost seems like...

But honestly all of these things can also be explained normally (except for the tsar's curse thing, that one's weird.)
maybe his mom just doesn't happen to come up in conversation. Or maybe he has brought her up.

tipoima

Jul 20, 2018
>Erica sometimes talks about his dad, but to my knowledge has never brought up his mom.
>If you meet up with your dad, he says that he always knew or believed that magical girls existed (or so i've been told)
>You and Isabelle hung out when you were very young.
> There's an enemy that mimics party members's powers, and for everyone else it just takes some moves that they know, but for Erica it takes a move called "Immortal Tsar's curse" which is also one of Marianne's moves

It almost seems like...

But honestly all of these things can also be explained normally (except for the tsar's curse thing, that one's weird.)
maybe his mom just doesn't happen to come up in conversation. Or maybe he has brought her up.
Isabelle being Erica's sister is a pretty universally accepted theory. Some more things to add to the pile:

> Marianne says Erica looks like Evelynne (Isabelle's father)
> After getting face TF from Alice, everyone says Eri's face looks like Isabelle's (including Eri himself and Yvette, Isabelle's personal yandere), despite Alice claiming she did only minor adjustments
> Nele says Erica's "Magical Girl costume transformation box™" looks exactly like Isabelle's, just with a different color, despite the fact Wendy and not Isabelle gave it to him
> When in a conversation with Isabelle Eri jokes about them "jokingly making marriage proposals", her reaction is such strong disgust that seems weird...unless that would be something like incest
> Erica's general skillset is similar to Marianne's. In fact, using Aurora Burst with Marianne in the party will cause her to react very suspiciously, like it's not a skill Eri is supposed to know.
> Eri believes that he had a brother who (along with his mother) died in some accident, which sounds awfully like genderbent version of the story Marianne tells about her own family
> In addition to the previous point, you can see in the sealed memory that Isabelle thought Eric was dead at some point.

Of course, there are alternative explanations. The one I myself use as a backup is that when Isabelle jumpstarted Erica's magic she (un)knowingly both gave him access to some of her family spells and it caused his body to naturally mimic Isabelle's.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
While the Natalie path is nice and all I really wish there were more paths to choose from with the individual girls. It is obvious that every girl within the party has feelings for Eric(a) along with some others (Tilia for example) so I am really hoping that we get some other paths instead of just having the just keep adding onto Natalie's path until it is done.

I am especially excited to see what would come when Veronica's and Alice's paths come up seeing as I like both of them far more than I do Natalie.

tipoima

Jul 20, 2018
While the Natalie path is nice and all I really wish there were more paths to choose from with the individual girls. It is obvious that every girl within the party has feelings for Eric(a) along with some others (Tilia for example) so I am really hoping that we get some other paths instead of just having the just keep adding onto Natalie's path until it is done.

I am especially excited to see what would come when Veronica's and Alice's paths come up seeing as I like both of them far more than I do Natalie.
In addition to Veronica and Alice, I am pretty sure that Yoshida will get a route, and I think I vaguely remember hearing that Olivia of all people will get one. And I'm not even sure, but I think Belle (if you even remember who that is) might get one.

They won't necessarily be romantic tho.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
In addition to Veronica and Alice, I am pretty sure that Yoshida will get a route, and I think I vaguely remember hearing that Olivia of all people will get one. And I'm not even sure, but I think Belle (if you even remember who that is) might get one.

They won't necessarily be romantic tho.
I do remember hearing from the creators in the terms of possible romantic routes Olivia was one of the possibilities so that one doesn't surprise me. The same could be said of Tilia, Alice, and Veronica. Though personally I want to see Veronica's more than the others. That second visit to earn assuming you had her with the most affection was the most touching in my opinion and ever since then I wanted to see her route.

Yoshida while somewhat of a surprise (assuming she does get one) to be honest wasn't too left field to me either since I remember the vast amount of effort that was put into the her character as well as the amount of changes she went through as the game came along. Heck a lot of previously suggested idea's (way before this thread came) was also added into the game as well.

tipoima

Jul 20, 2018
Yoshida definitely gets one. There's a person in the dev team who practically only sticks around to write her specifically. She's probably may even end up more developed than the main team.

Now Tilia I'm pretty sure is confirmed to not get a route. Suits her right. Fucking Tilia with her stupid boob TFs and constant dying.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Yoshida definitely gets one. There's a person in the dev team who practically only sticks around to write her specifically. She's probably may even end up more developed than the main team.

Now Tilia I'm pretty sure is confirmed to not get a route. Suits her right. Fucking Tilia with her stupid boob TFs and constant dying.
Yeah this much I do know. I still remember my conversations in the forums with said developer in the past and several of the things mentioned by those of us who had conversations with them actually got put into the game. Such as Yoshida getting spanked for example. That was a suggestion I remember someone mentioning happening to her for her stealing the cores for example. Heck even the Karaoke idea I mentioned got put into the game though not in the way I had expected it.

As for Tilia not getting a route T_T seeing as despite her increasing the boobs and making your penis shrink I still liked her character and had actually hoped she would have succeed in getting both Eric(a) (girl form of course) and Isabelle together into her own personal girl harem. Though if the fan theories are true a new tag would have needed to be added to the game.

starvoyager

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
So if Isabelle and Eric both have Eric's dad, and both of them think that they have a sibling and parent that died in a car crash,
then there are two possibilities that i can think of:
A: that Marianne and Eric's dad for some reason agreed to make the kids think that the other one died, and then they moved away from each other
B: Either Marianne or Eric's dad faked their death, making the other one think they were dead.

My theory of what happened is that Eric's dad and Marianne had a few kids, and at some point he realized that she was at least a little bit insane, and got scared of her and so he faked their deaths. I've got a few reasons.
The first reason is that Marianne really hates guys, and presumably that's because most of her interactions with guys have had horrible outcomes (like you spouse and kid burning to death).
The second reason is that when you approach your dad and tell him about camp, he not only says that he knew that magical girls existed, but his immediate response is that you both change your names and flee the country, like he's afraid of someone finding out that he's alive.

It kind of sucks that I'll have to restart to do the different romance paths when they come out, but i'm still pretty excited for them.
Also i'm really excited for the Alice romance path, because she really really deserves a hug.

tipoima

Jul 20, 2018
They definitely didn't agree on anything. We know the story:

Evelynne didn't want their kids to become living weapons so he took them and tried to run. Isabelle snuck out (according to Marianne - "to a friend's birthday party"). Evelynne and the other kid supposedly died in a traffic accident and that Olivia conducted their autopsies.

If we assume Eric is the second kid - Evelynne faked their deaths (potentially with Olivia's help) and used the same excuse to explain where his mother and the sibling went.
Not sure why Marianne would claim her son was a girl, but considering Evelynne used to be a shapeshifter, he could've done something.

Reactions: Belgaesh

Orannis

Nov 8, 2019
Not sure why Marianne would claim her son was a girl, but considering Evelynne used to be a shapeshifter, he could've done something.
This could also explain why both of his transformations make him a girl and why it was so easy for him to become a demon.

starvoyager

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Is Evelynne the female shapeshifter who married Marianne and then got stuck in male form or is that a different person?

4.30 star(s) 26 Votes