tipoima

Jul 20, 2018
Do you know the locations i have to move them to because I've spent over 20mins trying to figure it out
Can't actually give you a screenshot, but there are stalagmites in the cave room that correspond to the coffins. Roughly they should be in the left part of the room near the wooden door. Once you notice how they look in the cave it should be easy

starvoyager

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Hey Tip,(or anyone really) who's romance route are you most excited for?
I'm super hyped for Alice's because she deserves a bunch of hugs, but oddly (and i can't explain why) I really think Olivia's is going to be really fun. Also do you have any fun/obscure facts that you learned about the game while making the guide?

[I have no idea if this kind of thing is annoying or not because for years i never really posted on forums because i was super paranoid about being annoyed, but i have since realized that if my post is annoying people can scroll down and ignore it, so I try to post more often.]

tipoima

Jul 20, 2018
Alice is my waifu so she's the one I'm waiting in particular. Yoshida seems like hers will be interesting as well.
Not sure about Olivia...mostly because I'm just generally not sure what to expect from it. And Veronica's demands and attitude lowkey piss me off so...

As someone who constantly sits in the game's discord, I'm not even sure which facts quality as obscure tbh.

Reactions: DarkMiros

tonicase24

May 10, 2019
ok..i just almost got into a fight with wendy..in the bathroom...is there any more to this quest line? of you want to hear what the other girl in your head says.

tonicase24

May 10, 2019
tipoima thank you for the reply..next dumb question.where is ranias house..and how do you get into the tower in camp..been too it..but the door is sealed.

tipoima

Jul 20, 2018
tipoima thank you for the reply..next dumb question.where is ranias house..and how do you get into the tower in camp..been too it..but the door is sealed.
If you're talking about the tower on the cliff - it's unfinished content and probably not gonna be accessible for a while.
For the Rania's house - refer to the guide.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Alice is my waifu so she's the one I'm waiting in particular. Yoshida seems like hers will be interesting as well.
Not sure about Olivia...mostly because I'm just generally not sure what to expect from it. And Veronica's demands and attitude lowkey piss me off so...

As someone who constantly sits in the game's discord, I'm not even sure which facts quality as obscure tbh.
Wow the one who low key pisses you off just so happens to be my favorite girl for this one. Don't get me wrong I like Alice as well but for the game so far Veronica seems to have the best interactions with Eric(a) especially when it came to the second visit to Earth.

Though at the same time a good part of me is actually hoping Marianne's matchmaking ship does come to pass seeing as I would love to see Eric(a) in Olivia together as well.

LandBeach

Jun 3, 2019
For me I'd say my most interested routes are: Veronica firstly, Alice secondly, and Natalie thirdly. I don't know about any other routes since I'd say I prefer these three just because they're in your party.

Also, Veronica is just hilarious and adorable to me but Alice is definitely a fun character too. With Natalie she's not as interesting to me but is still pretty good.

tipoima

Jul 20, 2018
Veronica is definitely an interesting character, but

1) She requires specific TFs, including having breasts, which is a big no for me (it's especially unpleasant for me because I just naturally have A-cup breasts as a cis guy and they are pissing me off tremendously)

2) Both Alice and Natalie are just more appealing to me. Not by much, but they are. Alice ticks all of my kinks and Natalie is just so wholesome I get diabetes.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Veronica is definitely an interesting character, but

1) She requires specific TFs, including having breasts, which is a big no for me (it's especially unpleasant for me because I just naturally have A-cup breasts as a cis guy and they are pissing me off tremendously)

2) Both Alice and Natalie are just more appealing to me. Not by much, but they are. Alice ticks all of my kinks and Natalie is just so wholesome I get diabetes.
Personally story wise of all the characters not only did she have the best earth scene (at least in my opinion) but despite her quirks and attitude like Natalie and Alice Veronica does truly care for Eric(a). Plus while Natalie does also have the bar for saving Eric(a)'s life so does Veronica (assuming you choose to lose to the life drinker magico and you had a dinner date aboard her ship) This and the fact that out of all of the girls she has the greatest tech smarts turned me towards her character.

Alice has my #2 spot for the girls on the team. Despite her quirks I am a sucker for tragic pasts and while Natalie also has this unlike Alice Natalie choose to stay with her abusive sisters when she could have very well just left with the archangel. Alice had no such luxury. When I see Alice she reminds me of the doll Sabrina held in the old pokemon series. In other words she was just a lonely girl who wanted to make friends. Sure she goes about it the wrong way (using mind control to try and make friends) but with what happened to her in the past and how fucked up in the head she was I honestly can't fault her for this. P

Natalie sadly bottoms out my list. Now don't get me wrong Natalie has some things that I do like going for her such as having the demon girl thing (since she is the daughter of a Lilith) and out of all the girls she seems the least violent and sane however the term stereotypical blonde describes her perfectly. If I could choose any character to describe her she would basically be a slightly smarter Lindsay from Total Drama series since unlike the former she can remember people's names.

I mean this girl is so dimwitted that she literally handed one of the cores they worked so hard to acquire to the very same thief who stole the Mimic core just because it was 'too cold'. I mean come on. She had literally 3 other people she could have given the core to (Eric(a) Alice, or Veronica) that were on her team, and even prior to this Veronica literally mentioned that Eric(a) was originally the designated core collector so why did she not only decide to change this now, but with an core that she knew she couldn't hold. While many could argue Veronica cost them the life drinker core I can at least say with her she did what she did to because she anticipated Yoshida trying to steal the core and her did what she did to try and stop her unlike Natalie who just up and gave the core to the enemy for the reason I already stated.

then there is the fact that Natalie willing choose to stay with her abusive sisters instead of going with the archangel. I get that she was just a little girl here but come on now. She experienced all the horrible things her sisters did to her, and as I pointed out before unlike Alice she actually had a way out of it. However she instead choose to stay with her horrible sisters until they decided to throw her out. Yes she had a horrible life, and yes like Alice she was abused by family. But the very fact that she had a way out but choose not to leave when she had the chance child or not really turned me off.

Last edited:
Reactions: DarkMiros

tipoima

Jul 20, 2018
just a little correction "of a Lilith" there aren't multiple of her, Lilith is one singular demon thing

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
For those who are interested in knowing this was able to find out a few of the variables for certain stats when using save edit (if that is your thing) here is a list of the ones I found out.

2) Days past
3) Natalie's affection
4) Isabelle's affection
13) Veronica's affection
38) Eric(a) bust size tf (the larger the number the bigger the bust with the 7 being the highest it can go)
39 Eric(a) penis size (the larger the number the smaller the penis with 6 being the penis turning into a vagina)
40 Marianne's affection

If I learn of any of the other variables I will list them in future posts.

Reactions: leechurch

tipoima

Jul 20, 2018
For those who are interested in knowing this was able to find out a few of the variables for certain stats when using save edit (if that is your thing) here is a list of the ones I found out.

2) Days past
3) Natalie's affection
4) Isabelle's affection
13) Veronica's affection
38) Eric(a) bust size tf (the larger the number the bigger the bust with the 7 being the highest it can go)
39 Eric(a) penis size (the larger the number the smaller the penis with 6 being the penis turning into a vagina)
40 Marianne's affection

If I learn of any of the other variables I will list them in future posts.
...you could just ask for them, you know

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
...you could just ask for them, you know
I know but for me to be honest finding out what variable does what through trial and error was what made some games fun for me. It was a habit I picked up from playing and older version of my second favorite game which despite being a buggy mess I stuck around with sense it first came out.

This game however will always be my favorite and I only wish I could get the sig for it.

4.30 star(s) 26 Votes