DarkTHJ

Feb 3, 2018
I inserted a crystal on the tower to open the door.. But door still closed and dunno what to do next..

tipoima

Jul 20, 2018
Thanks a lot, now stuck in library and books puzzle.Mmm, I liked this game but these puzzles are something...
There's a link to the guide and wiki, you know. Anyways, look at the book numbers and complete the sequences.

Reactions: TRowws

tipoima

Jul 20, 2018
So a question. Can you turn the mc fully female? or is it just a guys turning into a sissy?
You can and the game is more directed towards this rather than sissification. You can have a female voice, face, limbs, breasts, vagina, or any combination of the above and more. There's also an ability which (temporarily) turns you into a girl down to the genetic level (and there will only be more of this as time goes on)

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
I got to give my thanks to the person who came up with the latest image art for Isabelle Alice Veronica Natalie and Erica. I especially love how their eyes look. I swear they look beautiful large gems and that is a major turn on with the image art for me.

tipoima

Jul 20, 2018
I got to give my thanks to the person who came up with the latest image art for Isabelle Alice Veronica Natalie and Erica. I especially love how their eyes look. I swear they look beautiful large gems and that is a major turn on with the image art for me.
If you mean the one from the title screen (and the sig), it was made by Rune (who's also the guy responsible for like, everything Yoshida related)
He has a but he doesn't post often (he mostly does either game art or sketches). Ironically, the place I see most of his art is a discord for another game.

tipoima

Jul 20, 2018
Any way to see the scenes with redone art without restarting the game from scratch?
Not sure what do you mean by "redone art", since there wasn't any art update anywhere recently, but someone dropped all CGs so here you go.

machiro2

Aug 9, 2017
Forced to become meguca - the game =^)

Edit: For some reason when playing though this game some aspects of it reminds me of 7th Stand User.

Last edited:

MentalDraco

Mar 23, 2018
- is there any way of edditing certain stats like affection, breast size? To try out some different stuff without a lot of saves.

tipoima

Jul 20, 2018
So, I feel like the art in the post is a bit lacking, can someone add these two?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And replace the title screen with this one (which doesn't have those white borders I left the last time like a dumbass)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.30 star(s) 26 Votes