MentalDraco

Mar 23, 2018
Ty for the assist and yes there is.

Found some variables I needed on a post and had my fun with it :3

JackyHF

Jan 11, 2019
So, I feel like the art in the post is a bit lacking, can someone add these two?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And replace the title screen with this one (which doesn't have those white borders I left the last time like a dumbass)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And also please remove the Veronica text one, it's incredibly outdated.

KMN

68WX Insomniac Lurker Uber Edumacated Nerd
Donor
Jun 13, 2017
...you could just ask for them, you know
I really like to pick apart games that pique my interest... so I'll take you up on your offer if it's still available... needless to say... I'm really enjoying your game... like the story and the characters... gender bender stories are a lot of fun in my book and I always enjoy seeing the fun antics and situations that the protagonist gets into...

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Ty for the assist and yes there is.

Found some variables I needed on a post and had my fun with it :3
Yeah I found those out through by doing multiple save at certain points and paying attention to which single variable's changed. Still doing so as a way to get around certain bugs I find here and there. Though from what I have learned when it comes to certain changes several have multiple variables that need to be done a certain way otherwise certain effects won't happen. Such as with adding magico cores for example.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
feel free to ask for hints
Here is a few things I noticed that I didn't see in the walk through.

For example with Alice in order to unlock her wraith shield ability for example you need to get the maximum about of affection points with her (which from what I saw is seven) along with finishing your second visit to Earth.

Also when you are in Erica's memories there is a set of Panties you can take before you open the chest however, in order to do so you need to have collected the Pantie TF.

There are some others I saw as well but can't think of off the top of my head like these two. I will list them as I find them.

tipoima

Jul 20, 2018
Here is a few things I noticed that I didn't see in the walk through.

For example with Alice in order to unlock her wraith shield ability for example you need to get the maximum about of affection points with her (which from what I saw is seven) along with finishing your second visit to Earth.

Also when you are in Erica's memories there is a set of Panties you can take before you open the chest however, in order to do so you need to have collected the Pantie TF.

There are some others I saw as well but can't think of off the top of my head like these two. I will list them as I find them.
I don't really mention character's affection ability thresholds because it's like "just raise affection until you get it". Maybe I'll make a dedicated combat section with skill breakdown once the inevitable 0.4.8 rewrite happens, but eh.

And I did mention the dream panties. It's in a more early part of the guide because you can get them without activating the dungeon

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
So as far as romancing goes, do you have to pick a single girl and then be locked out of the others?
from what I remember there will be no harem within this game so when you choose a certain girl you are indeed locked out of the others. However only Natalie has a path now so it is either her or you can choose not to pursue her route.

MaskOfMirth

Mar 7, 2020
from what I remember there will be no harem within this game so when you choose a certain girl you are indeed locked out of the others. However only Natalie has a path now so it is either her or you can choose not to pursue her route.
That's kinda shitty. I'm not huge on harems, but they do make it so that you can experience everybody's path without replaying the game countless times. I appreciate the answer, though. Side note; wouldn't happen to have a solution to the tiles in the Misty Wood, would you? Doesn't seem to go together like I assumed it would, apparently.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
That's kinda shitty. I'm not huge on harems, but they do make it so that you can experience everybody's path without replaying the game countless times. I appreciate the answer, though. Side note; wouldn't happen to have a solution to the tiles in the Misty Wood, would you? Doesn't seem to go together like I assumed it would, apparently.
While I agree that can be shitty for this game the story is so good (at least in my opinion) that I would have no issue playing the game multiple times. As for the Misty woods solution I will let you know this. There are some fake tiles within the mix so it could be that you are using 1 or possibly 2 of the fakes (seeing as one of the fakes is extremely obvious).

MaskOfMirth

Mar 7, 2020
While I agree that can be shitty for this game the story is so good (at least in my opinion) that I would have no issue playing the game multiple times. As for the Misty woods solution I will let you know this. There are some fake tiles within the mix so it could be that you are using 1 or possibly 2 of the fakes (seeing as one of the fakes is extremely obvious).
I'm sure there are plenty of people who could replay it, but I'm in the "replaying rpgm games is redious' camp, so I guess I just have to choose well, lol.
I have 3 tiles that don't fit, one being the obvious 'fake' one. So I guess I'm missing one. I'm pretty sure I've searched everywhere though, I dunno. Might actually just say fuck it.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
I'm sure there are plenty of people who could replay it, but I'm in the "replaying rpgm games is redious' camp, so I guess I just have to choose well, lol.
I have 3 tiles that don't fit, one being the obvious 'fake' one. So I guess I'm missing one. I'm pretty sure I've searched everywhere though, I dunno. Might actually just say fuck it.
There is a walk through of the game in the OP that explains where you can find each real tiles. There is also the one in the house where you find the diary that doesn't appear until after you stepped out of the house and re enter it as well. Not sure if that is the one you missed but that one does get me sometimes.

MaskOfMirth

Mar 7, 2020
There is a walk through of the game in the OP that explains where you can find each real tiles. There is also the one in the house where you find the diary that doesn't appear until after you stepped out of the house and re enter it as well. Not sure if that is the one you missed but that one does get me sometimes.
Dear God; you are my hero. It was in the house. I spent far too long looking for that. Tyty!

MaskOfMirth

Mar 7, 2020
So...not sure what I did but I think I broke the game, maybe by doing things so far out of order? I THINK I've beaten all of the dungeons that I can til now, and all I have left to do is to break into the ninja girls room and get the rest of my cores but there is no prompt to do it. The people the guide says to talk to have no special interaction to get a key into her room.

tipoima

Jul 20, 2018
So...not sure what I did but I think I broke the game, maybe by doing things so far out of order? I THINK I've beaten all of the dungeons that I can til now, and all I have left to do is to break into the ninja girls room and get the rest of my cores but there is no prompt to do it. The people the guide says to talk to have no special interaction to get a key into her room.
I'm gonna need more info dude.
1) Has Yoshida Raid actually started? As in, did you have Veronica come to you and tell you to do it?
2) Which dungeons did you finish? (out of the post-Earth trip)

MaskOfMirth

Mar 7, 2020
I'm gonna need more info dude.
1) Has Yoshida Raid actually started? As in, did you have Veronica come to you and tell you to do it?
2) Which dungeons did you finish? (out of the post-Earth trip)
Harpy, misty wood, ice, and then the palace where you trap Yoshida. I beat her there and then nothing else happened unless beating her there negates the raid mission.

tipoima

Jul 20, 2018
Harpy, misty wood, ice, and then the palace where you trap Yoshida. I beat her there and then nothing else happened unless beating her there negates the raid mission.
It does negate the raid. And this is the end of the main story for now.
There are still things you may have unfinished: Memories dungeon, Julie's slime quest (and the whole second Slime Palace area), the Inn, Y events, Rania's house. If you've done all of those, you're probably at the end of content

4.30 star(s) 26 Votes