MaskOfMirth

Mar 7, 2020
It does negate the raid. And this is the end of the main story for now.
There are still things you may have unfinished: Memories dungeon, Julie's slime quest (and the whole second Slime Palace area), the Inn, Y events, Rania's house. If you've done all of those, you're probably at the end of content
Ahh thanks. I don't think I've done Rania's house, though. Do I have to do something special to trigger it?

tipoima

Jul 20, 2018
...the guide literally just says "You've arrived at an abandoned house."
Because the area is unlocked from Pleasure Palace. No offense, but I didn't think it'd be too hard for someone who didn't read in order to notice the phrase "Exile Dimension" and look back to see wtf that is. The guide wasn't meant to be read out of order anyway.
I've made it more obvious now so I hope that's that.
is there a way to play this in a windowed version?
Is there a nonwindowed version? It's RPGM, they are almost always windowed by default.

Last edited:

Koneko Toujou

Apr 30, 2019
Is there a nonwindowed version? It's RPGM, they are almost always windowed by default.
[/QUOTE]

it being fullscreen mode really messes with everything i do so i was trying to find a way to make it a windowed mode instead of fullscreen mode

tipoima

Jul 20, 2018
Press F1.
It's not even supposed to be in fullscreen. It's neither the default nor was it ever officially supported, so I'm not sure how did you end up in that situation

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Ahh thanks. I don't think I've done Rania's house, though. Do I have to do something special to trigger it?
To do this you need to light the one unlit flame within the pleasure palace. Once you do this you will need to go to the area where red and blue wards are (make sure they are deactivated) and you will see a mirror. Activate it and you will be in the exile dimension. From here you need to find and click on three mirrors then afterwards go back the way you came. Once you have left the exile dimension you will see a chest that wasn't there before you left. interact with it and once the dialogue is done you will have unlocked Rania's home.

Lavisor

Oct 15, 2018
Great game so far, I'm enjoying it. But there is one thing where I'm stuck which could be better:

Currently I'm in the first dungeon, the slime dungeon, the second time and wanted to beat the slime queen.
To do so first I need to destroy that pillar to get the stone ball one floor lower. To destroy the pillar I just have two options:
C-4 or the Vir Shaped Charge.

In my play through I didn't got either of them and therefore I'm not able to fight the slime queen. Is this intended? Because that would be very sad.

I didn't got the C4 because I didn't wanted the blonde hair transformation and the maid transformation for my MC. So due to the lack of the blonde hair transformation, the maid transformation wasn't fully applied to my MC while I opened the chest. Therefore I can't get access to the storage room where the C4 lays.

For the Vir Shaped Charge I, unknowingly, chooses to go the Marianne way with the two room keys. Due to the instant access to both stages of the raiding quest, I never was able to pick up the VirShaped Charge from Veronica. This is logically fine but sucks for the slime queen access.

If it's not intended to deny us the fight with the slime queen I have the following suggestion:

If you already has finished the "Raiding Yoshida's Room"-Quest or you are on the stage of the quest, where you have access to her room (and therefore can't get the bomb from Veronica anymore), I would like to see following happening:

If you click on the marked pillar and after Erika(MC) has spoken his/her line, Veronica remembered something and starts suggesting to use her Vir Shaped Charge for the pillar. After everybody asking her why she has a bomb with her she tells the group that she actually wanted to destroy the door from Yoshida's Room but since Erika already has found another way of access she does not need it anymore. Following with the usual comments from everybody.
Or something else like that.
Than she is giving you the bomb and you can continue.

Is this possible or did I miss a third way to have access to the slime queen boss fight?

tipoima

Jul 20, 2018
Is this possible or did I miss a third way to have access to the slime queen boss fight?
There aren't any other ways to fight her. I'm not sure if the devs will add alternate options to access her (she's technically more of a bonus boss) but you can hope, I guess?

Also, have you tried getting a key to the C-4 from Sophie? It may not be all over for you yet.

KMN

68WX Insomniac Lurker Uber Edumacated Nerd
Donor
Jun 13, 2017
Than she is giving you the bomb...
I srry guy... I figure your first language isn't English... but I have to go there... my avatar demands it...

In A.D. 2101, war was beginning.
What happen?
Someone set up us the bomb.
We get signal!
What!
Main screen turn on!
It's you!!
How are you gentlemen!! All your base are belong to us. You are on the way to destruction.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FOR GREAT JUSTICE!!!

Last edited:

JackyHF

Jan 11, 2019
I guess we can add a second way to get the alien explosive if Veronica hadn't already provided it.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Great game so far, I'm enjoying it. But there is one thing where I'm stuck which could be better:

Currently I'm in the first dungeon, the slime dungeon, the second time and wanted to beat the slime queen.
To do so first I need to destroy that pillar to get the stone ball one floor lower. To destroy the pillar I just have two options:
C-4 or the Vir Shaped Charge.

In my play through I didn't got either of them and therefore I'm not able to fight the slime queen. Is this intended? Because that would be very sad.

I didn't got the C4 because I didn't wanted the blonde hair transformation and the maid transformation for my MC. So due to the lack of the blonde hair transformation, the maid transformation wasn't fully applied to my MC while I opened the chest. Therefore I can't get access to the storage room where the C4 lays.

For the Vir Shaped Charge I, unknowingly, chooses to go the Marianne way with the two room keys. Due to the instant access to both stages of the raiding quest, I never was able to pick up the VirShaped Charge from Veronica. This is logically fine but sucks for the slime queen access.

If it's not intended to deny us the fight with the slime queen I have the following suggestion:

If you already has finished the "Raiding Yoshida's Room"-Quest or you are on the stage of the quest, where you have access to her room (and therefore can't get the bomb from Veronica anymore), I would like to see following happening:

If you click on the marked pillar and after Erika(MC) has spoken his/her line, Veronica remembered something and starts suggesting to use her Vir Shaped Charge for the pillar. After everybody asking her why she has a bomb with her she tells the group that she actually wanted to destroy the door from Yoshida's Room but since Erika already has found another way of access she does not need it anymore. Following with the usual comments from everybody.
Or something else like that.
Than she is giving you the bomb and you can continue.

you don't need the maid tf to get the C-4. All you really need to do is when the vampire Magical girl is in front of isabelle's door speak to her. when you get a list of options go to "all the doors are locked." she will mention she has a key and will give it to you in exchange for some blood. do it an you get the key with no need for the maid TF.

Slipperyminx

Feb 9, 2020
anyone know the of a working RpgM save editor for this game? The site has the variables but only numbered and not named which is not helpful and the save editor app i'm using is unable to load the data.

4.30 star(s) 26 Votes