tipoima

Jul 20, 2018
anyone know the of a working RpgM save editor for this game? The site has the variables but only numbered and not named which is not helpful and the save editor app i'm using is unable to load the data.
There's no better alternative as far as I'm aware, not without decrypting the game and getting variable data

Lavisor

Oct 15, 2018
There aren't any other ways to fight her. I'm not sure if the devs will add alternate options to access her (she's technically more of a bonus boss) but you can hope, I guess?

Also, have you tried getting a key to the C-4 from Sophie? It may not be all over for you yet.
you don't need the maid tf to get the C-4. All you really need to do is when the vampire Magical girl is in front of isabelle's door speak to her. when you get a list of options go to "all the doors are locked." she will mention she has a key and will give it to you in exchange for some blood. do it an you get the key with no need for the maid TF.

Thanks for this information! I never went to the house at evenings so I never saw Sophie there. I will try it out!

Also...Is Vampire TF planned?:unsure:

tipoima

Jul 20, 2018
Thanks for this information! I never went to the house at evenings so I never saw Sophie there. I will try it out!

Also...Is Vampire TF planned?:unsure:
I think it was considered as part of a Sophie route, but the idea was dropped because devs are already planning a sequel where Sophie would be one of the main characters and they don't want to deal with two alternate canons regarding her.
And there's no chance a Vampire TF would be anything less than what Succubus TF is right now, so there's practically no chance it would happen outside of a route.

If it makes you happier, there will be vampire characters to interact with in 0.4.8 hopefully if that part doesn't get delayed.

JackyHF

Jan 11, 2019
Vampire Radical TF is planned as part of a route, yes. Sophie's route 99% certainly won't happen, however.

tipoima

Jul 20, 2018
wait, who's else route would give vampire TF? Unless you somehow spin Veronica into it or add another route-able character I legit don't see who could have it.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Vampire Radical TF is planned as part of a route, yes. Sophie's route 99% certainly won't happen, however.
Nice to know this. I have to ask though will we be getting a Veronica, or Alice Route anytime soon? Or even an Olivia one? these three are some of my favorites and while I know there won't be a Marianne or even Isabelle route I am still curious about the other three.

tipoima

Jul 20, 2018
Nice to know this. I have to ask though will we be getting a Veronica, or Alice Route anytime soon? Or even an Olivia one? these three are some of my favorites and while I know there won't be a Marianne or even Isabelle route I am still curious about the other three.
Not by the next update (there's already so much content planned I'm gonna need a week just to play around with before I can even start on updating the guide), but otherwise Yoshida and Veronica should be the first in line.

Lavisor

Oct 15, 2018
Nice to know about the potentially upcoming changes. I still have much to do before I reach the current end of the game.

Currently I'm trying to get the succubus TF and I'm also trying to get every Succubus Behavior Point. But theoretically there is one point where I don't know how we should get them:

We can get one succubus point by seducing the Obviously-High Magical Girl in the Raiding Yoshida's room quest. But to seduce her, we still should not have access to Yoshida's room.

To get the succubus TF, we need 4 out of 5 items, but 2 of them are not accessible if we wait to seduce the magical girl.
Thats why:

1. The Silk Robe lays in Yoshida's room. If we got access to that room over another way than we are no longer able to seduce that magical girl. So this item is definitely out of question.

2. Zeligniew's toys are only accessible, if we are on the Operation fluffy kitten quest. But if we have this quest active then the Yoshida's raiding room quest will automatically end, since you don't need to raid her room while she have every core with her in the dungeon.

So in my point of view it is impossible to seduce that Obviously-High Magical Girl right now. Or did I miss something again?

tipoima

Jul 20, 2018
2. Zeligniew's toys are only accessible, if we are on the Operation fluffy kitten quest. But if we have this quest active then the Yoshida's raiding room quest will automatically end, since you don't need to raid her room while she have every core with her in the dungeon.
The raid only ends if you fight Yoshida, not upon just entering the palace. I think I made this mistake myself in the guide

JackyHF

Jan 11, 2019
Yoshida's recruitees only disappear from camp (hiding in the Pleasure Palace so to say) once you get the first message about Yoshida sneaking about, and similarly as tipo said the raid is only called off once you actually fought Yoshida, so go into the Palace, go straight to the toys, and leave. Get succubus TF and smack dat ass (and seduce the druggie as you intended, too).

Lavisor

Oct 15, 2018
Ok, so it still should be possible...Thanks!

Are other BDSM Items planned? Because to be honest... Without the wiki or the walkthrough every "normal" person just would finish the raiding quest after two cores got stolen.

Or should there be at least more behavior points, if there is something planned with that scoring?

tipoima

Jul 20, 2018
Ok, so it still should be possible...Thanks!

Are other BDSM Items planned? Because to be honest... Without the wiki or the walkthrough every "normal" person just would finish the raiding quest after two cores got stolen.

Or should there be at least more behavior points, if there is something planned with that scoring?
More are indeed planned (at the absolute least one more in earlier areas)

SuccScore points too. There are supposed to be a lot of them eventually.

tipoima

Jul 20, 2018
so are we able to mind control and make all the girls our slaves in this game?
No. Absolutely not. Not even close. The main character has no mind control ability what-so-ever. Two main characters have them (with one specializing on it) and it's definitely them using it on you, not the reverse.

ymudds

Jul 16, 2019
jesus whyd u have to be weird about the question, just YES OR NO, but i guess its sounding like theres no mc mind control ever happening so im not gonna waste my time

• Angry
Reactions: Saafi05

playerme

Jun 3, 2018
Ok now I do need help. I just beat the girl that steals my cores got two of the 3 back. I go back to camp noting. The next day I go out to look for a new area nothing. How do I unlock the snake place to get the snake core? Also get back the last stolen core?

On a different route do you guys think there will be a harem path?
WHat the hey, it's been three months, but, here goes nuthin'.

There's a room in that dungeon that leads you to another realm or dimension. It's a dimension of mirrors and tentacles. You have to defeat everything there, before you can return. Your gift, reward or what have you, is a bodysuit of tentacles or something like that. It also gives you a new location on your map. It's a real beach, because you have to defeat everything in Eros' house again, to turn the barriers on and off until you get the door open, so you can enter the dungeon through the mirror.

hathios

May 20, 2017
I don't know what I did wrong but I somehow lost the transformation to a maid and can't enter the building.

tipoima

Jul 20, 2018
I don't know what I did wrong but I somehow lost the transformation to a maid and can't enter the building.
Do you have the hair TF? If you don't Eri just realizes that the headband is stuck to his wig and yeets that shit away/turns it into an item (if you have high acceptance).

4.30 star(s) 26 Votes