starvoyager

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I wonder if there'll be a way to help Giselle

Who do you think had a worse childhood? Natalie or Alice? Natalie had more bad things done to her but she was able to find happiness in a lot of things, whereas Alice did not.

please add the option to give alice a hug.

tipoima

Jul 20, 2018
"I really feel like you should have the option to criticize the director for turning that scientist into a
cat-girl"

"On that note i feel like the director has probably done more bad things than the first 5 magicos combined."

"I wonder if there'll be a way to help Giselle"

"Who do you think had a worse childhood? Natalie or Alice? Natalie had more bad things done to her but she was able to find happiness in a lot of things, whereas Alice did not."
Lack of self-preservation is an undesirable trait in Magical Girls, you know?

Marianne also saved entire worlds. She's a terrible asshole hero, but a hero nonetheless.

Over Marianne's dead body. And she's immortal.
Honestly, as Giselle admits himself - he won a fucking jackpot not being tortured to death. His punishment was less severe than what happened to the scientist who hasn't even done anything. (I guess Marianne was softer in her early days?)

Fun fact, Alice learned astral projection when she was bedridden. She already had a bunch of ghost friends before Nele ever contacted her. Not saying she had it good, but she wasn't entirely alone either.

Reactions: starvoyager

JackyHF

Jan 11, 2019
Note that Marianne had her first child in the 1980s, it actually wasn't that long ago in story terms. It was probably her fourth marriage with Evelynne that finally cracked her dislike of annoying guys into full-blown man hatred, because her third marriage (which resulted in said first child) was actually her longest and most stable.

nightlover

Mar 2, 2018
FYI if you escape from the time on earth, you find out your father know about magical girl since he insists that they run, selling his business and leaving the country with new identities.

Reactions: starvoyager

starvoyager

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
I had one that i was going to put in the last post but i forgot about it.

If Marianne turned Erica into a bunny waitress or whatever, but she still had all of her memories, like giselle, wouldn't Alice be able to hypnotise her to act like she would normally? He wouldn't be himself I guess, because it would be him acting like a bunny waitress who is trying to act like him, but still.

Also am i at the end of the current content? I did the alaska mission, and i've siphoned 8 cores.

Also it's probably obvious but i'm a huge fan of this game, I first played it 2 or 3 years ago (maybe longer?) on Tf Games Site, and i made it to the Alice fight, but hadn't recruited her yet, and then played it again a few days ago.

starvoyager

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
For some reason I'm almost always obsessed with at least one Game/show/band at a time. When i find something i like, i get absorbed in the lore, characters and backstories for a couple weeks/months and then burn myself out on it a, but i feel like i'm obsessing over this game more than usual.
I think it's a combination of the great writing, likable characters, amount of content, gameplay mechanics, and intriguing story, and the story is pretty depressing and all the backstories are sad and the MC is in constant danger and everything, and i want things to turn out okay for everybody.

As someone who knew what Gyaru and Ganguro were before playing the game, i thought it was pretty funny when isabelle mentioned being ganguro for a while

The more i play through the game the more i think that it is probably one of the best games on f95zone and tfGamesSite.

I'm kind of torn. I hope the ending is a mostly happy one and that Marianne at least admits that it's slightly wrong to essentially kill people just for being male (plus all the other insane stuff she does), but a lot of happy endings feel really forced, like there's a horrible person and then you punch them a few times and they're like "wow ive seen the error of my ways and ill be a good guy now" y'know?

Last edited:

Sawnit

Nov 12, 2017
Does anyone have a save where they lit the torch in the mansion because I don't have the lantern to light it and might have sold it?

tipoima

Jul 20, 2018
After entirely too many hours, I've finally written a guide that should cover everything a player would need to be covered. Hopefully.
Either way, it means we can finally stop answering questions like "Why the fuck Tilia blew up" or "How the fuck does the Archives puzzle work" and "Am I at the end of the game?"
Here's the . Would appreciate it if it was added to the post too.

TRowws

Jan 30, 2020
Does anyone have a save where they lit the torch in the mansion because I don't have the lantern to light it and might have sold it?

I think you mean this one? The torch is already lit so you have acces to the mirror mini dungeon.

nightlover

Mar 2, 2018
After entirely too many hours, I've finally written a guide that should cover everything a player would need to be covered. Hopefully.
Either way, it means we can finally stop answering questions like "Why the fuck Tilia blew up" or "How the fuck does the Archives puzzle work" and "Am I at the end of the game?"
i would say it is good but u missing how to get 4 trip to punishment classroom since it is very missable,

tipoima

Jul 20, 2018
i would say it is good but u missing how to get 4 trip to punishment classroom since it is very missable,
I wouldn't say I'm "missing" this, because all 4 ways to get Punishment Classroom are mentioned when they happen. Writing stuff like "And the fourth way to get PC is to blow up Yoshida's door" when the reader just finished Bane of Sanity doesn't really help. You still need to play through all of the game in-between. It's not like you could get them earlier.

If it comes to that, you can always just search for the term. I specifically try to always write stuff like that precisely the same way.

nightlover

Mar 2, 2018
I wouldn't say I'm "missing" this, because all 4 ways to get Punishment Classroom are mentioned when they happen. Writing stuff like "And the fourth way to get PC is to blow up Yoshida's door" when the reader just finished Bane of Sanity doesn't really help. You still need to play through all of the game in-between. It's not like you could get them earlier.

If it comes to that, you can always just search for the term. I specifically try to always write stuff like that precisely the same way.
it is missable if you get maid tf before finding sophie and there are multiple way to break into yoshida room without triggering punishment

tipoima

Jul 20, 2018
it is missable if you get maid tf before finding sophie and there are multiple way to break into yoshida room without triggering punishment
All ways to break into Yoshida's room are written together, so that's not an issue. The part about the Maid TF is actually a good point tho, Sophie doesn't come into play until quite a bit later. I'll think about what to do about that one

starvoyager

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Do you work on the game or did you get all of the info just from playing the game?
If you made this whole guide with no help from the devs you must have played it for like 100's of hours
either way it looks like it was a huge amount of work and it'll really help me figure out the dozens of things i've missed.
Thank you!

tipoima

Jul 20, 2018
Do you work on the game or did you get all of the info just from playing the game?
If you made this whole guide with no help from the devs you must have played it for like 100's of hours
either way it looks like it was a huge amount of work and it'll really help me figure out the dozens of things i've missed.
Thank you!
Nah, I don't work on the game. And while I do have a way to look at the game's code, ~95% of the information was already available on the wiki. It certainly helps speed the work up tho.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I got this error opening 4.7

Unable to find file:
Graphics/Faces/MC2T2Mermaid01

Game won't start

4.30 star(s) 26 Votes