tipoima

Jul 20, 2018
*sees his poorly cropped title screen screenshot with distorted resolution used as a sig*
I think this would probably be a negative advertisement if anything...

Orannis

Nov 8, 2019
It works for now because I can't draw beyond stick figures. Also, all I did was change the px of the image using this sites text settings. Though it is not distorted on my screen think I should take a screenshot put it in paint cut the image then save new image and use it as the sig?

Last edited:

tipoima

Jul 20, 2018
Tried using some of those fancy sig templates, but apparently photoshop REALLY hates when you try and do literally anything to animations, so I gave up and just made a png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Orannis

Nov 8, 2019
Thank you so much :love:. This game out so very nice. Now if you can edit the OP post on the thread for this game you should have them add a link to this post would look something like what I will posted two enter keys down.

Extras: Wiki, FAN SIGNATURE

Dingo139

Nov 8, 2019
Yo are there any hot dudes or futa's in this game to fuck? Played for a couple of hours and there was slime, ghosts, bees, zombies, and the chicks. If imma make the mc an S tier trap I want some big cock afterwards.

Last edited:

tipoima

Jul 20, 2018
Yo are there any hot dudes or monsters in this game to fuck? Played for a couple of hours and there was slime, ghosts, bees zombies, and the chicks. If imma make the mc an S tier trap I want some cock afterwards.
There are definitely a couple of opportunities to get cock, but none attached to a male (yet anyways).
I believe
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
is the current top supplier.

JackyHF

Jan 11, 2019
Natalie provides futa sex, though you can also alternatively tell her not to use a cock. The next version will add a scene where Succubus-Eri can fuck a guy, but that leads to a Bad End.

Reactions: Dingo139

frogoslow

May 31, 2017
Heya, I'm kinda lost. I'm trying to progress Natalie's events to her route after raising her affection as much as I can find. I'm stuck in a loop of being only able to talk to her in the mornings in her bed and her having completely disappeared in the evening! As far as I know I've caught all of her events up to now - have I somehow inadvertently missed something important?!
The last thing I remember scene wise with her was being rescued from hell, and now she resides in bed permanently.

tipoima

Jul 20, 2018
Heya, I'm kinda lost. I'm trying to progress Natalie's events to her route after raising her affection as much as I can find. I'm stuck in a loop of being only able to talk to her in the mornings in her bed and her having completely disappeared in the evening! As far as I know I've caught all of her events up to now - have I somehow inadvertently missed something important?!
The last thing I remember scene wise with her was being rescued from hell, and now she resides in bed permanently.
According to my vague memory and (more importantly) the wiki, there should be another event where Natalie is talking to Julie (shop girl) in the evening (which seems to line up with you saying she's not in the dorm at night).
After finishing that event, you should be able to lock-in her route.

Reactions: frogoslow

frogoslow

May 31, 2017
According to my vague memory and (more importantly) the wiki, there should be another event where Natalie is talking to Julie (shop girl) in the evening (which seems to line up with you saying she's not in the dorm at night).
After finishing that event, you should be able to lock-in her route.
I've been looking for an event like that, but every time I go look over where Julie shows up at night, she's over in the shaded part in front of the administration building with the high magic girl behind a bush next to her. I've checked about 10 nights in a row, talked to Julie just in case, and still nothing. Maybe I have to progress more somewhere else or in another event somehow? As far as I can tell now that I've checked the wiki, I got all of the affection gains listed there on Natalie's page, so no clue what else I could do.

tipoima

Jul 20, 2018
I've been looking for an event like that, but every time I go look over where Julie shows up at night, she's over in the shaded part in front of the administration building with the high magic girl behind a bush next to her. I've checked about 10 nights in a row, talked to Julie just in case, and still nothing. Maybe I have to progress more somewhere else or in another event somehow? As far as I can tell now that I've checked the wiki, I got all of the affection gains listed there on Natalie's page, so no clue what else I could do.
Can you send me your save, please?

Reactions: frogoslow

Watters

Nov 9, 2017
is the transformation about the MC being transformed into a girl or a tans man if so is it forced
It's a very slow progression of a guy being changed into a magical girl. I think the last time I played this game was like 2 years ago, so I'm not sure how much progress has been made since then.

If you're going into this looking for sexual content, I would say try elsewhere. For what it's worth though, I thought the story was entertaining enough.

maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
Entertaining story? Hrm.....not really into sissification, but after playing Afterlife I'm kinda curious about how this can be handled and this seems to have decent art and reviews (although I have a feeling the sissification will be far more "aggressive" than Afterlife's exceptionally slow and not forced burn, seriously, criminally under liked game because its H-content is barely existent despite its superb world building)

If this is more story-centric and there's no forced M on M, I might give it a go just to see.

4.30 star(s) 26 Votes