Billy21

Nov 26, 2017
Hello all,
i got a problem when trying to open the .exe, i got this message:

Does anyone have a solution for me it's way too technical for me when i look up on google?

tipoima

Jul 20, 2018
Hello all,
i got a problem when trying to open the .exe, i got this message:

Does anyone have a solution for me it's way too technical for me when i look up on google?
You'll have to go on discord for that, because I have absolutely no fucking clue

Reactions: Billy21

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
How do I get this into full screen 1080 X 1920?
Never mind, found out, Press F1 to get into options for anyone that didn't know.

Last edited:

haizin

Feb 2, 2020
emm...after defeating the queen bee magico.alice came and brainwashed mc and the game ended(i should have went and beat her before defeating queen bee i guess) now as soon as i finished the physical examination with the help of the potion made by dream girl.as soon as i exit the room alice brainwashes and the game ends.so can anyone give me the save before the bee queen magico

deathkight

Jul 22, 2019
emm...after defeating the queen bee magico.alice came and brainwashed mc and the game ended(i should have went and beat her before defeating queen bee i guess) now as soon as i finished the physical examination with the help of the potion made by dream girl.as soon as i exit the room alice brainwashes and the game ends.so can anyone give me the save before the bee queen magico
It went differently for me i killed bee queen and then beat alice. i didn't know that was a game over.

Qazex Saw

Feb 6, 2018
I think that happens if you use alice's underwear for the exam potion. Iirc you can get one from the bathroom in your dorm I think and alice won't brainwash you after the physical.

JackyHF

Jan 11, 2019
You get the Bad End if you steal Alice's panties during the exam before having destroyed her crystal and recruited her. If you did recruit her before the exam and then take her panties, she will only curse Eri to be unable to wear anything but panties (this unlocks the ability for Eri to equip them and adds some to Julie's shop).

haizin

Feb 2, 2020
You get the Bad End if you steal Alice's panties during the exam before having destroyed her crystal and recruited her. If you did recruit her before the exam and then take her panties, she will only curse Eri to be unable to wear anything but panties (this unlocks the ability for Eri to equip them and adds some to Julie's shop).
thanks,completed the gameplay,so? is there any game similar to this? the only thing the game lacked is art(less arts) but in all others aspects its a perfect game

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
4.6e doesn't seem to be updated in the wiki. An actual walkthrough would be great, especially since I've spent 2 hours trying to find all the ward stones in that weird house where I have to have ward stones to open the final door. It's like a damn maze and I beat this level before and apparently the save didn't save or something so I now have to spend hours on end searching again cause I forgot where the last one was.

Iron Veil Wardstone ... not added yet

EDIT: I found them all.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: mickjag

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Anyone can edit the wiki.
And if I know nothing about an area, I can't edit it properly. lol
I would have no problems doing so, but since I passed that area, I don't remember how I did it, and as frustrating as it was trying to figure it all out, I really don't wanna go back and do it again. lol

Yetisan

Jan 20, 2017
i accidentally removed my ability to wear headgear/Ribbons. talking to the seawitch without reading what she said....
Is there any way to get this back?

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
i accidentally removed my ability to wear headgear/Ribbons. talking to the seawitch without reading what she said....
Is there any way to get this back?
go back to an older save...unless someone knows of another way, that's pretty much it.
If you don't have an older save, maybe someone here can post a save from somewhere near where you were at. Maybe you'll get lucky on that. I'd actually do that for you but I have 1 good save, and I'm updated/finished with the current version. lol

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Good bit of content or wait a little while for a few more updates? seems really fun!
Are you asking if it's a good bit of content, or are you telling us it's a good bit of content? lol
Whichever it is...
I've been playing this game for a pretty long time, now. I'm not sure how far along it was when I started, but it took me quite a while to catch up to the current update.
I wasn't spending all day on it haha..but it definitely took up many days of my time.
This dev goes a long distance between updates, and releases it with a really nice amount of new material.
In it's current state, I'd say there's a lot of content. I don't see an end to the story, any time soon, cause it just seems to me like the dev has no problems coming up with something new.
This game has been one of my favorites, and it's definitely worth the time.

4.30 star(s) 25 Votes